Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

06/12/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Kaicha
They should ban the gold selling bots too

agree with you there ... this is getting out of control and very annoying
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Awesome. Ya with the whole real money auction house and gold pretty much being = to real cash that is something that really really needs to stop. It !@#$s up the econmy for everyone.
If u make a game like this then surely there will be hackers, bots and gold sellers everywhere. Just because people will need tons of golds JUST TO BEAT A #@>! single player game. Fail team is fail. I wish u never made the diablo 3 .
i wish this was true, its more than possible this is a thread to scare those who are apart of botting. i would love for this to be honest tho, the high end botting !@#$%s are making up to 30$ an hour selling gold with over 100 acounts, not fair whatsoever haha
85 Worgen Hunter
I bought two items from the RMAH and charged $50 to my account, then my account got banned while the money charge is pending. I guess I need to wait for 25 years then i can spend that $50.
rlly cmon all the nerds keep putting good stuff that u NEED in game for wat 6000000 like seriously then u have to nerf the danm game wow profesional ayy'
Belen, if you don't like the game, stop playing it. You're a hypocrite for playing a game you wish they hadn't made.

And I do wish that all the gold sellers would stop. It's ridiculous when you can't even see anything but spam as soon as you log in. Thank goodness you can leave General chat.
As long as there are free accounts and guest accounts there is zero they can do about the spam. Gold farming is part of the game and always has been. The only way this is going to change is if the PvP is good when added and becomes the new end game activity instead of farming.
This is ridiculous game has not even been out a month and there's already botting, hacking, and all this cheating crap.
Belen, if you don't like the game, stop playing it. You're a hypocrite for playing a game you wish they hadn't made.

And I do wish that all the gold sellers would stop. It's ridiculous when you can't even see anything but spam as soon as you log in. Thank goodness you can leave General chat.

I didn't say i dont like the game. As u can see ( if u could read just abit more carefully ) i'm talking about the system they brought us. i ll keep it as simple as i can;
Pay2Win is not cool.
85 Tauren Paladin
Thanks for staying on top of things like this.
Difficult to verify but appreciate your statement...
It's nice to see some dirty accounts getting banned; however, something NEEDS to be done about the gold spammers. This is out of control. I am constantly being HARASSED to buy gold. Your players are constantly reminded to BREAK THE RULES every single minute.

In case you, Blizzard, don't frequent the channels often, this is a taste of what five seconds is like... yes FIVE, CINCO, 五, FüNF, just 5 measly SECONDS is like in any populated channel as of lately:

Doragg: Hey, what's up guys? Anyone want to group?
asdasfd: BAM EAT MY WALL OF TEXT AND BUY MY STUFF www.harassyou4gold.com
asdasfd: BAM EAT MY WALL OF TEXT AND BUY MY STUFF www.harassyou4gold.com x10
Legit Player: what? Is there a human out there? I'm scared.
grftgh: SLAM EAT MY WALL OF TEXT TOO! WE SELL MOAR GOLD DEN DEY DO
grftgh: SLAM EAT MY WALL OF TEXT TOO! WE SELL MOAR GOLD DEN DEY DO x10
Doragg: what? Did someone reply to me? If you can read this message send me a whisper
BattleT: YO GOLD 4 CHEAP YO, HIT ME UP SON!! SPAMMING 24/7!!!
BattleT: YO GOLD 4 CHEAP YO, HIT ME UP SON!! SPAMMING 24/7!!! x10
D3Newbie: Hey, anyone know the easiest way to find gold? I can't afford the AH...
asdasfd: I DO!!
grftgh: I DO!!
BattleT: I DO!!
It's nice to see some dirty accounts getting banned; however, something NEEDS to be done about the gold spammers. This is out of control. I am constantly being HARASSED to buy gold. Your players are constantly reminded to BREAK THE RULES every single minute.

In case you, Blizzard, don't frequent the channels often, this is a taste of what five seconds is like... yes FIVE, CINCO, 五, FüNF, just 5 measly SECONDS is like in any populated channel as of lately:

Doragg: Hey, what's up guys? Anyone want to group?
asdasfd: BAM EAT MY WALL OF TEXT AND BUY MY STUFF www.harassyou4gold.com x10
Legit Player: what? Is there a human out there? I'm scared.
grftgh: SLAM EAT MY WALL OF TEXT TOO! WE SELL MOAR GOLD DEN DEY DO x10
Doragg: what? Did someone reply to me? If you can read this message send me a whisper
BattleT: YO GOLD 4 CHEAP YO, HIT ME UP SON!! SPAMMING 24/7!!!
BattleT: YO GOLD 4 CHEAP YO, HIT ME UP SON!! SPAMMING 24/7!!! x10
D3Newbie: Hey, anyone know the easiest way to find gold? I can't afford the AH...
asdasfd: I DO!!
grftgh: I DO!!
BattleT: I DO!!

Do you turn off General Chat?
please ban Wulfgar#1792 i believe he uses a hack please look into this blizzard he scammed my item im sure he scammed alot of other people's item as well
players banned= more profit in the long run for blizzard. they will just jump back in.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]