Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

So yeah I was wrongly banned, and when I asked for a refund instead of a recovery, they gave me it but still would not tell me what I have been banned for.
i've been "removed by an admin", too.... my account hasn't been banned, blocked, or anything else, so i really think they just did that randomly to make their not really sufficient servers work. sometimes i really regret not having made use of my right to return. i hope this

http://www.pcgames.de/Diablo-3-PC-27763/News/Diablo-3-Blizzard-Abmahnung-Verbraucherzentrale-890867/

is gonna work. you can't play whenever you want to, how you want to or are able to (i've been wearing a cast till yesterday, so my gameplay mostly sucked, being one-handed - but h-e-ll yeah, it got me "removed by admin", anyways! i most have rocked it without realizing it!!!!!). i LOVED dia 2, and i really came to enjoy dia3 as well - but with all these issues, it's starting to be a real pain in the behind. i'm an honest-to-god person, i've never cheated in my life. i don't even know HOW to cheat in a game. i got 300k gold on my stash, i sell gems cheap on the auction house (i'm a girl and just love bling-bling stuff, and want everyone to have it ^^), and i have 1 character on lvl 60 (started playing on release day) - so how could i be a cheater!? i'd just LOVE to hear an explanation.

I know how you feel and really feel sorry for your misfortune. Once on d2 i got a ban for 14days due to unknown reason. I called blizz and got no explanation, the guy only told me that i had to wait those two weeks... From what i see D3 is gonna be a game that is not compulsory to pay for in theory but if you want to play not dying every 10minutes on inferno you will have to pay real $ to get some decent gear - or farm a month to get one item only to get randomly banned like you.

For me blizz turned to greed and kinda died somewhere between Launching WoW and SC2... Torchlight 1 is cool and 2nd part seems even cooler :)
Edited by Andurin#2570 on 6/14/2012 7:29 PM PDT
06/14/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Sam
So yeah I was wrongly banned, and when I asked for a refund instead of a recovery, they gave me it but still would not tell me what I have been banned for.

I seriously doubt you were banned for no reason. Probably better to get your money back and cheat at some other game.
I agree ...
Edited by DrKanđa#2555 on 6/14/2012 7:51 PM PDT
06/14/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Vexen

I seriously doubt you were banned for no reason. Probably better to get your money back and cheat at some other game.

There is definitely a reason for the bans but it was never given and was never my fault. Well, if you can get through that thick skull of yours you would be able to understand that if they did indeed had a good reason to ban me, why would they still provide a refund. And if you read the other threads regarded to this issue, you would know a lot of people are getting these bans and no reasons were given, they were just told to submit their personal info to reinstate their D3 accounts. Probably better to get your facts straight before you make a fool out of yourself.
I would just mention that I'm lucky that I'm one of those who buy RUS version and get a refund and receives the EU version so now I can finally play normal ... thank you for this!
NEATO!!! I'm locked and for what reason??? I purchased a sword before work on auction with US currency and now i'm banned!!!

THANKX BLIZZARD!! CALLING MY CC COMPANY TO DEMAND A REFUND FOR MY "NON EXISTENT SWORD".

WHAT A FREAKING JOKE THIS GAME/COMPANY IS.
I have lost all my items listed on Auction house after the recent patch. What is going on?? I need those items. Stop ignore my messages. BLIZARD
cool ty
GJ Blizzard keep it up =) Cheaters have no place here, even those who think because they are using a 'clever use of game mechanics' or just exploiting that they shouldn't be banned, should.
good to hear,
Excellent.
06/12/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Mark
Nice ;)

I got banned for buying a item on the real money ah... I got a email saying they were reviewing my purchase. Then a email saying my account is locked??? Now I am stuck looking at youtube videos all night instead of gaming.

I don't understand this process so I sent in a ticket and now I have to wait for 24 hrs... There should be a faster way to resolve this issue. I did nothing wrong, I just really enjoy the game, and I think its really great they ban people who do things to spoil the game for the rest of us but the security department needs to have a contact number or contact me via phone when there is real money involved. Well cheers.
I understand that for some ingame bots you want to analyse behaviour and ban them all at once, but those forum spammers with gold for money and links to their websites, why not ban them faster? It doesn't take a sofisticated bot to do this I guess, I hope that lots of people report them for spam (perhaps you should include a special category "bot"), why not ban them faster?
Also please make it easier to see the posters name, most bots spam so many lines you haveto scroll back up to see the name and report them.

Also with all those bans, are bots (specificly spambots in public channel) still profitable? I mean it's 60 € (or whatever) they wasted. Or have they got a key generator or something like that?

So my suggestion would be that someone who gets reported for spam by 5 different people withing 2 minutes gets banned for an hour and one of your people can review the chat at the time it was reported to ban him permanently.
100 Human Paladin
Glad some justice was done. I just hope that I was able to contribute to some bans for reporting gold spammers trying to friend me.
nice!
Yeah you uh missed all the auction house bots ruining the auction house.. good job
Awesome! Good job Fellas, too bad ya cant sue them too
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]