Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

THX Blizzard!!
- StarCraft
My sister's account was hacked two weeks ago. Thank you so much for making these cheaters pay!
I am relieved that they dont allow botters. Game has been out a single month and already did a clean up.
i wanna see proof!
good on ya, blizzard
06/15/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Golgo13
i wanna see proof!

I just recently sent out 7 copies of D3 from my store to one person.
I bought item from the AH and next thing I know I was ban!!!! WTH?????
PRODUCT LEVEL
Diablo® III Standard Edition

ACCOUNT STATUS
SUSPENDED

REGION

Global

DIABLO III AUCTION HOUSE
BANNED
I don't know why my account is banned. I just loaded $200 into the real-money auction and buy several stuffs, and now it is banned. I received an email that said "This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked. " I don't really understand what happens. I didn't do anything that is violating the policy. Could you please check it for me?
NEATO!!! I'm locked and for what reason??? I purchased a sword before work on auction with US currency and now i'm banned!!!

THANKX BLIZZARD!! CALLING MY CC COMPANY TO DEMAND A REFUND FOR MY "NON EXISTENT SWORD".

WHAT A FREAKING JOKE THIS GAME/COMPANY IS.

lol
43 Night Elf Hunter
Hopefully you'll be black listing their bank/Paypal accounts from the RMAH as well otherwise they'll just be buying a new copy of the game in an hour... or is that the plan?
Edited by Scatter#1394 on 6/15/2012 12:57 AM PDT
PRODUCT LEVEL
Diablo® III Collector’s Edition
ACCOUNT STATUS
SUSPENDED
REGION
Global
DIABLO III AUCTION HOUSE
BANNED
Oh my goodness Aurea, you have the same thing too? What is happening? Sigh.... :(
I have no idea. Does blizzard think anyone will buy a collector's edition game and sell gold?
Thank Blizzard for this :). I hate cheater.
Can we get a word from the BLUES as to why people are getting randomly banned for using RMAH (Error 318003)? This is ridiculous! Can't even get in touch with support since lines were full all day. This game becomes more and more broken...

As for the people who really hack/bot, you deserve your bans.
Edited by Lit#1185 on 6/15/2012 1:54 AM PDT
Same thing happened to me today. I loaded $200, bought 4 items in the RMAH and this morning I get an email telling me my account was suspended till the year 2037! This is really getting outrageous
FARE GAME, this what I want. Thanks for banning those guys who cheat. That's great !
I am all for banning people who cheat but don't ban people unless you are sure they are cheating. Many people got banned because of using the RMAH for no good reason. Instead of having the RMAH locked out they got banned completely. That is not a good solution.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]