Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

"Since once one wise man said: "no man - no problem" we are following his advise and we are removing everything that makes problem from now on. For example now we are removing the drop from the vases, pots and other places and we are banning all people that was abusing this flaw in our game. However we are letting thousands of them still there because we want you to get the atchievement of breaking useless stuff"

--Blizzard
Nice!!!
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Keep up the good work Blizz, though I hope these people have been banned via their pc isp and not just their accounts because that way they'd need to buy a new pc to play again not just a new acct.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Banned due to RMAH.

Bought four items and cleared. Bought a 5th and then booted from game and banned for 25 years.

Credit card co says all transactions were approved by them. Bliz cancelled and reversed them. All transactions were under $10.

Used Authenticator and have had the same credit card since WoW launch. Have never had a problem and completed other transactions such as server xfers etc in WoW, again, never a problem.

It took 19 hours for the notification email to reach me. And then it didn't say anything! Just a link back to the battle.net site and told me to open a ticket (duh!).

Two days now, no response from Bliz.

I feel for all the other folks that are banned for being good customers!
Banned due to RMAH.

Bought four items and cleared. Bought a 5th and then booted from game and banned for 25 years.

Credit card co says all transactions were approved by them. Bliz cancelled and reversed them. All transactions were under $10.

Used Authenticator and have had the same credit card since WoW launch. Have never had a problem and completed other transactions such as server xfers etc in WoW, again, never a problem.

It took 19 hours for the notification email to reach me. And then it didn't say anything! Just a link back to the battle.net site and told me to open a ticket (duh!).

Two days now, no response from Bliz.

I feel for all the other folks that are banned for being good customers!

Got the same problem bro.. But i did receive an email stating that my account is lock due to RMAH review... I believe it will take 48hrs before we can play again...
ANd how did you know your banned 25 years? in my account in battlenet it just stated that my account is suspended..
Nice work even though I think "a few thousand" is less than 1% of all the people currently cheating.

Also, 3000 x $60 = $180,000
Nice work blizzard! :)
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It's on the game management screen.

I also received the "account locked due to auction-related issue" email. But no further information on how to unlock it, or what the issue is.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Account locked for winning 10$ item...... same CC i use for wow and blizzard store, wow tcg.. didnt go through, apparently my cc company blocked it.. sucks blizzard just doesnt block the ah while they check it out.. blah never using it again cause of this
Why am I still rejecting the friend requests from a spam bot that I've seen (and reported) over a dozen times since the games release?

We all know blocking them is a waste of time. Blizz: Remove the option from our sight until you actually make it work. It's insulting to suggest the time we take trying to block the spammers actually does something.

Also remove the report option. We have clearly seen that does nothing as well.

Sure- you ban the players, but the same spam bots we see over and over That must have been reported a million times by now survive the cut???!!!

Give us one reason why we shouldn't find that just plain insulting..
shut up, please.
06/15/2012 04:34 AMPosted by Faedaril
Keep up the good work Blizz, though I hope these people have been banned via their pc isp and not just their accounts because that way they'd need to buy a new pc to play again not just a new acct.

Their PC ISP? Their computer's internet service provider?

Please don't bother trying to act intelligent when you know nothing of what you're talking about.
Blizzard!!!!!! WE ARE ALL BANNED BECAUSE OF USING RMAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
06/15/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Aurea
Blizzard!!!!!! WE ARE ALL BANNED BECAUSE OF USING RMAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hope some/any guy from Blizzard take a look into this issue. I don't mind to provide copy of my ID and credit card for verification, or use paypal instead. But suspend account and without a time to unlock or any further explain is just way too rude.
Edited by Skyephet#1727 on 6/15/2012 6:18 AM PDT
Highly amusing people are getting banned after using the RMAH. Blizz fully screwed up on this one, silly idea thinking about using it not long after release, people should know Blizzard are retarded when they release things like this
I just called to my CC bank and asked if the transaction completed, trying to stop payments. Unfortunately, they asked me to inform them if I won't access my account at the time Bliz applies for the money. How can Bliz charge my card and lock my account right after that? Do they think it's cool?
Hi support number for Singapore doesn't work plus the operational hours listed there is also not true.

Please void the USD700 charge to my bank when all i got was error messages when trying to upload a single USD100. And please unsuspend my account. AND PLEASE list a working hotline for customers from Singapore to call in.
Same here, won a bid on RMAH and got banned in 15 minutes.

What they could have done is just hold or cancel any suspicious transactions and inform the player to submit a ticket to solve the issue instead of ban players and not allow them to play the game for 25 years.
i say ban accounts permanently!!! let them know if they screw with blizzard or their loyal fans games they are going to feel the loss.
WOO HOO!
To the folks being banned from using the rmah, the same happened to me and this was the cause. Apparently my contact info, billing info and paypal info did not all match and this caused the error, I hadnt changed my contact info on battle.net in a couple years since I had moved and I guess all info has to match whats on your paypal account.

First thing, check your account and verify everything is the same, even a typo can cause the error, remember...billing/contact/paypal info have to match exactly, then call technical support and get your account unlocked, and prepare to sit on hold for quite a while. Once I got through to tech support they were very friendly and were able to fix my account in a matter of minutes, also, one of the two items I had bought went through, the other failed and the money showed back up in my account this morning.

Also, be aware that I do not believe Blizzard is sending out emails regarding this issue, so if you got one it's very likely not real and possibly someone trying to steal your info, I recieved one of these emails and passed it on the Blizzard.

Good luck to those that got wrongfully banned, but you will be back online in no time.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]