Diablo® III

Diablo® III Players Banned

And now you can see why I don't bother with the RMAH.
85 Night Elf Druid
Anyone who spend money on a game needs to get banned.

I see that you have a 85 Warrior in WoW, does it mean you should be banned because you spent money on a game too?

Just sayin'

:P
Hey, I was banned from the forums and i have no idea why? Maybe because I bumped my thread too many times? I would really like to know why I was banned from the forums, please reply.

Best regards, Vicary.
Hey, I was banned from the forums and i have no idea why? Maybe because I bumped my thread too many times? I would really like to know why I was banned from the forums, please reply.

Best regards, Vicary.

Not sure if srs...
Edited by Sequisha#1964 on 6/15/2012 8:27 AM PDT
awesome!! although its like fighting terrorist, a never ending fight. kudos to you good sir.
does that mean by any chance that those stupid 2 milliion dollar swords and 250 real dollar boots might be gone....i hope so.
I have never deviated from our agreement and yet I have been banned from Diablo 3. This violates the agreement that we have and I am bound now to cancel payment to you from now unto eternity. WoW became BORING! You had my interest in Diablo 3. If I cannot play that then I will never play another Blizzard Game. Hello Guild Wars 2!
CYA, you won't be missed
Cheaters are bad mkay...
06/15/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Bivbee
I have never deviated from our agreement and yet I have been banned from Diablo 3. This violates the agreement that we have and I am bound now to cancel payment to you from now unto eternity. WoW became BORING! You had my interest in Diablo 3. If I cannot play that then I will never play another Blizzard Game. Hello Guild Wars 2!

Go outside and play some paper Dungeons and Dragons, 3.5 and 4.0 is fun, so is Pathfinder.
Hmm, sympathy limited for those people who thought they were going to police D3 like they "police" D2.

Probably the same people who thought Baal running bots were legit.
if i can't use RMAH, please tell me first ,not i'm using RMAH after, and locked me..
what am i doing wrong??
if i can't use RMAH, please tell me first ,not i'm using RMAH after, and locked me..
what am i doing wrong??

Your name says it all and your lack of grasping the English language points to CHINESE GOLD FARMER!!!!!!!!!!!
wish i could play diablo 3... the RMAH update patch is corrupt is says on my computer.. can't update game and diablo 3 wont start. fml
Did anyone who was banned try setting their system clock back to release day?

Logically, if you're suspended for 25 years from 6/12/12 until 6/12/37 then setting your local time to 5/15/12 should unban you.

:P
06/15/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Shadow
wish i could play diablo 3... the RMAH update patch is corrupt is says on my computer.. can't update game and diablo 3 wont start. fml

Go into the folder and find the file that it shows as being corrupt. Delete that file, then restart the launcher. Worked for me.
All these random letter bots selling gold and armor were starting to get annoying.
06/15/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Shadow
the RMAH update patch is corrupt is says on my computer..

The irony.
18 Troll Priest
Why cant you tell people how to use the AH in simple English? I have purchased this litle gadget u call an authentiator and tried to get on the AH but to no avail the number does not go into the system, unless i need a different number? You folks are not available i have tried to call twice.
I think you should either abolish this gold for cash thing or at least inform players how to get on it. If i have wasted the six or seven dollars to buy this little thing, you will lose a customer of seven years.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]