Diablo® III

There was a hotfix

(Locked)

Yeah, this feature just appeared out of nowhere. But nope, according to a blue there was no hotfix tonight. There was just that massive lag and all the sudden this feature magically works. RIGHTTT
+1, lets see a response on how this never happened and we just never noticed
Good catch, so there was a hotfix. Nice lie Blizz
06/12/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Marysvillain
Uh.... When they hotfix something doesn't your D3 Launcher usually update prior to allowing you to hit the "Play" button? Mine didn't do that.

That would be a client side patch. "Hot" fixes refer to live changes on the server.
Even if there was a dupe method, it seems to no longer work (either because of a hotfix or whatever). The RMAH might be a little messed up tomorrow - although that's to be expected on the first day anyway. It'll correct itself very soon. Blizzard isn't going to screw up their game long term for a couple hundred bucks on Day 1 of RMAH.
06/12/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Marysvillain
Uh.... When they hotfix something doesn't your D3 Launcher usually update prior to allowing you to hit the "Play" button? Mine didn't do that.

that's a patch not a hotfix
Caught red handed. Been auto-logged into general all-day. Just tried this and yup, this was added very recently. Blatant lie that there wasn't at least a small hot-fix...
-Spend 10+ years developing a game
-Release nowhere near complete
-???
-PROFIT.

Would you please stop crapping up every thread with this drivel.
Guys, stop trying to discredit Blizzard. They put in a lot of work to try and sweep the gold exploit under the rug, you're undermining all of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spMS3Hhk1FA
100 Human Warrior
good find
Good Job Sherlock, you can go home now.
Maybe the hotfix didn't have to do with duping? I don't know.
85 Night Elf Rogue
+1 found out Bliz is still lieing / hiding stuff.
View profile
Blizzard confirmed for telling more lies than Belial.

Although I don't blame the blue that posted, he was probably lied to himself.
That's the real reason for server side, so they can hotfix without us noticing?
Lag comes in

hotfix comes out

YOU CANT EXPLAIN THAT!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]