Diablo® III

There was a hotfix

(Locked)

06/12/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Optimo

Nope. No pretense necessary. We've temporarily disabled auto-join, and will enable it again at a later point in time. We'll provide an update [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5639242748"]here[/url] when that happens, or we'll simply create another thread.

How about you just keep it disabled until patch 1.0.3. Nobody likes the auto-join anyways.

This ^^
if you fools don't like the game, don't like the hackers and dupers, stop playing. you're only complaining because you still feel entitled to play because its an awesome game even with the crap that your complaining about. they will fix the problem, its not their fault their are cheaters out there. If you put up a 100 ft tall fence, they will find a way to go under. If you dig and create a water wall 100ft about and around they will drop from helicopters, etc... humans are bad in general, get used to it.

I say this many times when i see idiot meaning less posts, you got your monies worth if you've been playing this long. How much does it cost to go to the movies, out to lunch during your lunch break at work (maybe that's a bad example, go to lunch after the bell rings), a night out with friends? Easily scales to over $60 in a few hours. If you have played over 6 hours..no we will say 6.5 hours for tax, you got your monies worth quit QQ. Most console games have zero replay-ability. Check your game time when you hover over character details, see it? Good.

^ WIN
My interpretation of OP:
  • When I logged in, I was not auto-joined into General chat, so they must've implemented the feature that remembers if you left the channel already instead implementing it in patch 1.0.3 as they have stated.
  • If they implemented this feature already, it must have been a stealth hotfix which they don't want us to know about.
  • If they are implementing stealth hotfixes, the entire game and the company that makes it are, in general, bad.
  • If the game and company are bad, generally speaking, then all of their future products will be bad, as well.
  • If all of their future products are going to be bad, then I can say without a doubt that I will never purchase any of them for the rest of my life.
  • /rational
    if you fools don't like the game, don't like the hackers and dupers, stop playing. you're only complaining because you still feel entitled to play because its an awesome game even with the crap that your complaining about. they will fix the problem, its not their fault their are cheaters out there. If you put up a 100 ft tall fence, they will find a way to go under. If you dig and create a water wall 100ft about and around they will drop from helicopters, etc... humans are bad in general, get used to it.

I say this many times when i see idiot meaning less posts, you got your monies worth if you've been playing this long. How much does it cost to go to the movies, out to lunch during your lunch break at work (maybe that's a bad example, go to lunch after the bell rings), a night out with friends? Easily scales to over $60 in a few hours. If you have played over 6 hours..no we will say 6.5 hours for tax, you got your monies worth quit QQ. Most console games have zero replay-ability. Check your game time when you hover over character details, see it? Good.

+1
    100 Night Elf Druid
    Please, just keep it disabled. It's perfect how it is right now- An option to "click here to join", but I'm not already in.

THANK YOU, leave this alone, please!
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]