Diablo® III

There was a hotfix

(Locked)

06/12/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Probability
They usually take a day or so to announce hotfixes. Not sure I see the problem, here. The conspiracy theories are pretty strong tonight.

A blue posted claiming there were no hotfixes tonight.
This is contradictory to the undeniable fact that a hotfix has been proven to have happened (that you must now Click to join General).

Blues can be wrong. Not sure I understand everyone's point here.

Is this the point?

- There where reports of gold duping.
- People flipped out over these reports due to imminent release of RMAH
- Blizzard hotfixed game to remove gold duping
- And, just decided to slip in a hotfix for general chat to cover their tracks?

Is this what people are trying to say? The hysteria on this forum is getting out of hand.
This is post #103
The AH cancel bug hasn't been hotfixed yet

we all know there was a hotfix and was a ah reverse clock glitch.

The only people denying it are most likely people who are casual players; blizz fan boys and girls :p, or people who spend 75%+ time on the forums.

So you're saying that the AH reverse home clock bug was fixed?
They also fixed the AH clock gold DUPE exploit too.
Dunno if it's been posted but does anyone remember Bashiok saying some of the hotfixes for the FA/SS nerfs would be applied immediately and others after a server reset?
1. Log into your account
2. You join general chat
3. Leave general chat and log out
4. Log back in, and you don't join general chat anymore

This was a feature that was supposed to be implemented in a future patch with the future being anytime after 15 hours ago when it was posted.

This is the quote:
"In a future patch, we will be adding functionality so that if you leave General chat once, the game will remember this preference and not automatically re-join that channel whenever you next log in."

So if nothing was hotfixed, then how is this feature in the game already?
Stop trying to cover up everything you screw up and be accountable to the millions of players that spent their money on your game. This is my first blizzard game, and it will be my last. This company is a joke.

How about just moving on quietly? Your post does nothing but cause more problems. Complain about Blizzard being a bad company, but you're a horrible player for any games community.
06/12/2012 02:27 AMPosted by Declaron
This is post #103

it's like you can tell the future!
+1
Bump. Bashiok full of crap etc.

PR work @ its finest.
06/12/2012 02:21 AMPosted by Johnsnow
Didnt realize how stupid the people on the forums have gotten. Just because someone said they haven't made any hotfixes yet, doesnt mean there wont be any hotfixes in the next hour. 2 hours ago i logged in left general because of all the spam, logged back in a few mins later got spammed in general again. Did he say there wont be any hotfixes at all? or did he say there hasnt been any hotfixes this evening?

Ok, I will give you that fact, but could you please explain what would cause Blizzard to push out a Hotfix "without" letting their community Rep know?

I mean unless they like letting their Reps eat crow. While hotfixes are small, they are not instant, and still have to made, tested, and put in place. Are you implying that they wouldn't have prior knowledge to a hotfix that was going to be put in or being worked on?

2 hours is a small time frame to hotfix their servers (especially when they need 8+ just to roll out a small "patch")

"Something" required them to push out a hotfix; and auto joining General Chat isn't it (especially since it was slated for an official Patch.

Yet they claim none happened, nor was there a need for one.

We also have no idea when it actually went live, said hotfix could of been put in prior to his Post, which is the only viable out I'll give him. He's not a Dev, and has no idea what is really going on behind the scenes.
I'm not saying it was a hotfix, but it was a hotfix.
1. Log into your account
2. You join general chat
3. Leave general chat and log out
4. Log back in, and you don't join general chat anymore

This was a feature that was supposed to be implemented in a future patch with the future being anytime after 15 hours ago when it was posted.

This is the quote:
"In a future patch, we will be adding functionality so that if you leave General chat once, the game will remember this preference and not automatically re-join that channel whenever you next log in."

So if nothing was hotfixed, then how is this feature in the game already?
Stop trying to cover up everything you screw up and be accountable to the millions of players that spent their money on your game. This is my first blizzard game, and it will be my last. This company is a joke.

How about just moving on quietly? Your post does nothing but cause more problems. Complain about Blizzard being a bad company, but you're a horrible player for any games community.

Are you unaware that Blizzard pretty much ruined this game by having it revolve around an auction house, right?
And massive number of hardcore characters died for this ? I cant believe it.
06/12/2012 02:30 AMPosted by bulba

Don't listen to this retard.

Thanks for proving my point, join him.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]