Diablo® III

Transfer from US to EU

I purchased the game in Russia, but automatically got the American region although it says here http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-global-play-faq
that was supposed to get a European, so please arrange transfer from the US server on EU server characters, mistakenly created on US server. The first run I was not asked to choose the region.
Now i have got a character level 38 on account and I do not want to restart from 1 lvl.
Sincerely, your client since 2008.
Reply Quote
Character migrations will not happen. I believe it has been said before that the infrastructure to do so is not in place and is not planned to be implemented at this time.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Blizzard does not currently offer character transfers between regions on any games for any reason. Your time as a customer has no bearing on this sort of thing. Your only current solution is to make a new character if you want to change regions.
Reply Quote
automatically got the American region. The first run I was not asked to choose the region.

it's not my fault, it's a mistake of Russian client!
The main problem - I can not communicate with friends through battle.net
Reply Quote
Reroll on the right region. It's the only option available to you.
Reply Quote
start again bro, you'll be able to play with your friends and you will have alot of fun re-discovering things. :) look on the bright side plus 38 isn't that hard to get to.
Reply Quote
Hallo. sry for my english, but i wannt pay with paypal, but sms protect need phone number, but im from Czech republic, but protector need US number...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]