Diablo® III

Justice League Movie coming

Warner Bros is making a justice league movie.

Apparently

green lantern might reboot, Wonder Woman is on its way, superman sequel is coming

and Warner Bros is interested in making Nolan in charge of the JL project.

I'm kind of excited for this!

Edit: I should probably leave a link at least huh

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/09/green-lantern-might-reboot
Edited by SeriusBizNis#1856 on 6/9/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Waahhhh....?
Reply Quote
Superman? Meh. Wonder Woman? Snore. Green Lantern? Hold on...HOLD ON *BLUURRGGHHHHHHHHHH* sorry..I just vomited.

BATMAN? Well, crap! I'll watch anything with Batman in it! Hurray for the upcoming Justice League movie! I'm excited :D
Reply Quote
View profile
06/10/2012 02:03 AMPosted by Gatelttab
Superman? Meh. Wonder Woman? Snore. Green Lantern? Hold on...HOLD ON *BLUURRGGHHHHHHHHHH* sorry..I just vomited.

All of those are great characters provided that the writing is good. Justice League: Unlimited is still one of my favorite series.
Reply Quote
All of those are great characters provided that the writing is good. Justice League: Unlimited is still one of my favorite series.

Individually, I feel those characters are boring (I mean, Superman is invincible and his weakness is a rock. When you think Superman is dead, he's not. Sorry Doomsday, you were only able to force your foe into a deep sleep, good attempt though.) Put them together though and you DO get some good DC Comics goodness. JL:U is a great show. I'm not in disagreement.
Edited by Gatelttab#1911 on 6/10/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
06/10/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Gatelttab

Individually, I feel those characters are boring (I mean, Superman is invincible and his weakness is a rock. When you think Superman is dead, he's not. Sorry Doomsday, you were only able to force your foe into a deep sleep, good attempt though.) Put them together though and you DO get some good DC Comics goodness. JL:U is a great show. I'm not in disagreement.

Superman is boring when he has a bad writer(and admittedly he is one of the hardest characters to write for). Still, I found Superman: For All Seasons and All Star: Superman were both great. He is better when paired with other great characters, though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I expect the Justice League to be damn good. In other words, the complete opposite of The Avengers, which was garbage.

And isn't Green Lantern a !@#$ now? That will be boring, unless he is comically flamboyant gay.
Edited by Dizzy#1464 on 6/13/2012 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I would actually like to see a Justice League movie. They really need to keep the characters like they are in the comics though. I hate it when I go to see a movie based on a comic and the characters are hardly recognizable/ don't act like they do in the comics. I have been pretty disappointed in some of the comic based movies lately.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]