Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Expansion

06/15/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Duracon051
I would like to see a hero with the power to manipulate objects. like pick up a crappy item enchant it and use them like a shield for example. pick up enemies off the ground and crush them in mid-air or make them into a un-dead bomb. pull the battle debris and use it to the hero's advantage.

Kind of an interesting idea. Like a psychic/psionic class?
Reply Quote
Instead of weapon switch I would love to be able to switch between to sets of specs. It's tiresome to switch between bosses and such :p
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Gurgi
I would like to see a hero with the power to manipulate objects. like pick up a crappy item enchant it and use them like a shield for example. pick up enemies off the ground and crush them in mid-air or make them into a un-dead bomb. pull the battle debris and use it to the hero's advantage.

Kind of an interesting idea. Like a psychic/psionic class?

Sounds like a Jedi?
Reply Quote
As far as story goes, you have Adria the witch to deal with, and Impirus.
Reply Quote
Please kill Adria off screen give her a death as lame as cain !
Reply Quote
I got another one for you's, through discussion with the templar you work out that the templar order is corrupt. They are based in Westmarch which is also the same country whose king refused to send reinforcements to battle fake demons. Perhaps you travel to take down this corrupt templar order or Adria gets in the kings ear and convinces him that our hero is actually evil and plotting against him.

Oh and as a side note. Considering that constant expansions is the main thing keeping WoW alive, I can see them doing 2 expansions for D3. Maybe even 3 but I think that's more wishful thinking.

I think also that with the amount of story about Covetous Shen's gem, that there is definitely something more there.
Edited by RageBall#6623 on 6/17/2012 4:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am starting to think that Adria=Lilith. Her real plan was to get everyone into Black Soulstone (so yes, she knew the Nephalem will be able to slay Diablo ) so Lilith could reign in Hell without any opposition from other Evils. And now she will attemp to conquer Sanctuary and its up to us to stop her.
Reply Quote
Would love to witness a civil war among the angels. Imperius and his army seek out to destroy Sanctuary and claim the Black Soulstone, as explained by OP and 2nd post, and Tyrael and his alliance of angels protecting Sanctuary. This would weaken both the High Heavens and Sanctuary, giving the Burning Hells and the Evils an upper hand once they are somehow free from the soulstone, or combined with Imperius. Would be a good trap Diablo placed from the Wrath video.
Reply Quote
Warrior will be the new class.

But first we need a very very good explanation as to why beings that are perfectly capable of flight let the black soulstone drop into the clouds like that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think that we'll probably go after Adria...
Edited by Flayre#1660 on 6/18/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Duracon051

Sounds a bit like telekinesis. Except the undead bomb thing.
Reply Quote
Black Knight
Main attribute: Strength
Class specific items: War Mace (melee weapon, 1-hand, chance to stun), Great Sword (melee weapon, 2-hand, crushing blow) Ornate Shield (off hand armor, shield bash)

Lore: After the fall of Tyrael from High Heavens, his uncontrollable power awoke not only the late king Leoric and the victims of his madness but also his loyal knights. Together with Lachdanan, they was responsible in ending the mad king’s tyranny. Because of his honorable sacrifice, Lachdanan was not raised as an undead abomination but one of his lieutenants who were cursed by Leoric refused to die within the catacomb along with their king. He fled from the dungeon hoping to be freed of the curse only to become a demon spawn that slaughtered citizens of Tristram and put to rest by Aidan himself. Awaken again as an undead only to be haunted by his guilt, this cadaverous paladin sought to redeem his sin by confronting the evil so he could be granted rest in the afterlife.

Dual Resource: Suffering & Souls. Black Knight is an aberration of their former self, a holy paladin who in his undead form use his own anguish to destroy his adversaries and command the souls of the dead to do his bidding or channel the most powerful spell from beyond the grave.

Skill sets:
1. Zeal – The Black Knight swings violently at multiple targets dealing 130% weapon damage each hit, every kill generates soul.
2. Shield Bash (passive) – The Black Knight has 20% chance to knock back his opponent with a shield for 175% weapon damage and disorientated it for short amount of time.
3. Charge – The Black Knight rushes at his target and knocked it back while clearing enemies in his path, deals 300% weapon damage to target creature and 150% weapon damage to other creatures caught within his path.
4. Immolation – The Black Knight emits an aura of unholy fire that burns his enemies close and afar as long as they dare challenge him for 80% weapon damage per second. (costs soul)
5. Deadly Retribution – The Black Knight holds a defensive stance for 10 seconds reducing all damage done to him by 60% but slowing his movement speed by 30%. After the stance ended, the Black Knight returns all damage that has done to him to his enemies in 8 yards AoE and heal 30% amount of life from all damage he did to his enemies. (cool down = 30 seconds)
6. Enslaved by death – The Black Knight raised his fallen enemies to fight at his side for a certain amount of time with improved armor and life. (costs soul)
Reply Quote
I think Bliz could clarify about Aiden/Leah fates in order to stop guessing about the destiny of their souls. Books in the middle of the game can clarify that topic or even better... Cain himself as a ghost.
Edited by Joremias#1674 on 6/21/2012 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Joremias
Cain himself as a ghost.

Well that would be one hell of a Star Wars moment.

"Nephalim, you must go into Pandemonium and find Malthiel. He'll train you in the ways of the ancient Nephalim."

What? I had to do it, you know I did.
Reply Quote
A last trial... The true Nephalem XD... and one of the trials could be fight Lachdanan (nobody knows about the destiny of his soul).

And even better: In order to set some contrast in your character, as a trial, a quest could explain some mistakes in the past of your heroes, you know, a trial that challenge you to face your past sins XD
Edited by Joremias#1674 on 6/21/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

And even better: In order to set some contrast in your character, as a trial, a quest could explain some mistakes in the past of your heroes, you know, a trial that challenge you to face your past sins XD

It's going to be kind of hard to come up with something for the monk.
Reply Quote
I think that the expansion may have to do with Adria somehow, she disappears near the end of the game never to be seen again..well, its my assumption anyhow hehe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]