Diablo® III

Haunted Achievement tips

Still looking for Fecklar's ghost........

I'm starting to believe he's not actually in the festering woods

He's there. I just found him a few days ago. I must of cleared those woods five hundred times since the game launched.
Reply Quote
I have John Coffin here!! If anyone wants him, now is the time! Add me and ask me to invite! *EDIT* Closed the game.
Edited by Eskima#1743 on 1/13/2013 4:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
i have dataminer on right now.... inferno .

i'll wait for about 30-40 mins before i close my session.
Reply Quote
Need dataminer, tired of farming jar of souls...
Reply Quote

ya I have been looking for him since july. my last one to get.:(
Reply Quote
I'm still looking for Dataminer as well. If anyone finds it, let me know. My BattleTag is Ranger#1293. I'll put a post here if I find him.
Reply Quote
I have Dataminer in my game right now. I'll get the game open for another 15 minutes. Message me if you can't get in.
Reply Quote
I have Drury Brown in game SC/Inferno.--Closed
Edited by Thanatos#1723 on 2/7/2013 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
I pay 2 million gold each for Dataminer, The Tomekeeper and the Archivist. 10 million for Bashiok :)

Add me: majestic83#2517
Reply Quote

I've been looking for him for ages done well over 3-400 runs. When i farm act 1 i start in festering woods and can normally make my 5 stacks there and just hoping i'll run into him one day.
Reply Quote
Sweet, just found Fecklar's ghost on a hardcore character! Of course it was a character that died at level 59 and I've just started rerunning her (I got greedy... I wanted to get to 60 before farming for better gear... dumb decision... Belial was no trouble but I ran into a fun combo of jailor/arcane/vortex/desecrator... lets just say he sucked me in and before I could say !@#$ I had run through my health potion and all). I've probably done the tombs/festering woods run 250+ times but still don't have Dataminer or drury brown.
Reply Quote
I got tomekeeper up right now.
7mill to meet him.
Add me Doppelganger#1248
hurry guys
Reply Quote
Dataminer is the only ghost I'm after now.

Please help me. Send me an invite if you have the ghost.

My battletag is: CreepngDeath#1463

Thank you.
Reply Quote
I have been searching for Dataminer the past couple of hours, but decided to give up.
So I asked to pay anyone to find it for me, then someone did, and I paid him 5m for it. Woohoo achievement...ugh..achieved :)

The information on this thread seems to be accurate, thanks!
Reply Quote
also need dataminer incredibly bad. willing to pay if someone can get him

battletag: Revan#1552.
Reply Quote
Heh, I didn't even realize I had this achievement until I looked at the ones I've completed. I usually run into them quite often, it seems. If/when I do next, I'll post in here.
Reply Quote
will pay 10mil for data miner if any1 finds him :) ph03nix#6705
Reply Quote
I have Digger O'Dell in my game. Let me know if you need him - Thorgrim#1699

Will be farming for a while so I just won't clear that crypt if someone needs to hit him.

Closed.
Edited by Thorgrim#1699 on 6/11/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
willing to pay 10 million for Fecklars, Tome Keeper and John Coffin. Chicken#2820
Reply Quote
Data miner dead
Edited by DeathDealer#1501 on 6/13/2013 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]