Diablo® III

Haunted Achievement tips

also does only one yellow spawn in each tomb or can there be 2?
Reply Quote
Perseverance, patience and LOOOOTS of replays....
Or try to catch smb here who got them and pay the gold. It helped me with Fecklar (150k)...
I think that there can be more than 1 yellow (at least in crypts)... Not sure about the Cemetry zone itself (when hunting Lucious)...
Edited by Shade#2664 on 7/12/2012 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wow got dataminer in US server if anyone needs. gonna make some lunch and sit on pause so you got about 30 mins to get in contact with me in game, im JaddynnStarr#1589.

boat has sailed he is dead.
Edited by JaddynnStarr#1589 on 7/12/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
still paying 100k to anyone who finds john gorham coffin, fecklar the ghost or the tomekeeper.
Reply Quote
hahaha just found jay wilson in game!

...... of course he dropped utter !@#$... so... but hey... least i got to whip his %^- virtually!!
Edited by JaddynnStarr#1589 on 7/12/2012 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
need tomekeeper, 300k offer! Allanon#2684
Reply Quote
Still need Drury Brown, done 80+ runs of the correct crypt and haven't found him yet. Got John Gorham at least 4 or 5 times before I saw this thread, so I'll see if I find him again. If anyone finds Drury give a holler (my BattleTag list is full but post here and we can work something out).
Reply Quote
07/13/2012 11:10 AMPosted by ItZMuRdA
Still need Drury Brown, done 80+ runs of the correct crypt and haven't found him yet. Got John Gorham at least 4 or 5 times before I saw this thread, so I'll see if I find him again. If anyone finds Drury give a holler (my BattleTag list is full but post here and we can work something out).

Make that 150+ runs. No luck.

WTB Drury Brown if anyone has. Any difficulty, SC or HC, US.

EDIT: Figures... right after I post this he finally shows up. Literally put in at least 5 hours for him alone averaging 75~ sec runs with full sprinting barb. This thread hasn't been too active today but if anyone still needs him and replies within the next few minutes, I have the game up and you can come get him. Inferno SC US.

EDIT#2: Due to inactivity in this thread today, I've moved on to do some other things. Best of luck in the hunt everyone, remain persistent!
Edited by ItZMuRdA#1778 on 7/13/2012 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
still paying 100k to anyone who finds john gorham coffin, fecklar the ghost or the tomekeeper...
Reply Quote
tomekeeper 300k!
Reply Quote
Well, it's out of topic but there's a unique bastard named Bashiok (Dhalgur Oasis any diff). if somebody gets across him, I'll pay 500k for him.
EU zone. Shade#2664 (just send an ingame message)

Actually,
there's a porposal to hunt for this rather a rare critter.
A group of people (say 10-20 heroes) agees to do it on the following conditions:
we all gather at the same time and start farming him (say 1-2 hours - this will be 10-20 hours in total). Once smb finds him everybody can get the achievent (provided there's the Rakanishu blade - I have it (and it's not a big deal to get it after all): everyone (of the group) will join (one-by-one) and pay say 100k to the lucky guy. He (she) gets a huge amount of money (1-2 million and the rest are happy with the achievement. Everybody wins. What say you??

If you got interested, lets get together (my e-mail is s_hade@tut.by and my battletag is above) and do it.
Edited by Shade#2664 on 7/14/2012 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Unbelievably, but I got him just like this (when playing a regular game with my DH on nightmare).
If anyone is interested, I'll hang on for 30-40 mins.
Nightmare, EU zone. Shade#2664
Reply Quote
Can these ghosts be found on Inferno difficulty? I'm not about to do these runs over and over unless I can get some decent drops while doing it, and that can only happen in Inferno.
Reply Quote
@Debaser: yes I am 99.9% sure you can find them on inferno.

To anyone that finds any of the following I will pay 250k for each! (US servers)
- Drury Brown
- Fecklar's ghost
- the Tomekeeper
- Dataminer

Proven#1599 or Email me @ R.Ollie.Horne@Gmail.com if I am not on, and I will jump on.
Edited by Proven#1599 on 7/15/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lucious the Depraved open now. US server. will only be open for 15 min. (will be closed at 2:15am

closed.
Edited by FUNGUSBREATH#1883 on 7/17/2012 2:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i have the data miner open now 3 spots
Reply Quote
data miner is closed. :( sorry guys.
Reply Quote
why did you not add me?! wtf
Reply Quote
I still need Dataminer and Fecklar's Ghost. I'll pay 300k for each!

edebitty#1944
Edited by edebitty#1944 on 7/18/2012 1:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^ same as this guy, 300k each, thats 600k if you bring both of us on board!
- Drury Brown
- Fecklar's ghost
- the Tomekeeper
- Dataminer

account: Proven#1599 or email: R.Ollie.Horne@Gmail.com (If I am not currently on Diablo 3 aka do not accept your friend request within a min or 2)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]