Diablo® III

Error 3007

DNS issue for AUS/NZ. Issue is not blizzard related ref:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7392969288

EDIT: Confirming work around worked for me.
Edited by WHIP#6614 on 12/11/2012 11:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The IP my client is failing to reach appears to be 12.130.244.193
Last hop I can see before ping is being hidden or failing is: mdf001c7613r0003-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.254)
Reply Quote
I am still getting error 3007 and it is pissing me off fix the problem blizzard.
Edited by Hellboy186#6763 on 12/12/2012 4:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
same issue and now i feel ashamed to have been using this nick since 1995 :(
Reply Quote
i tried help a friend install another game today namingly Crysis 2 and he also had issues although product key issues when will companies like you lot stop screwing the gamer around and make games simple again
Reply Quote
8 hours of downloading this at 8kbps for 4 of those hours with mobile broadband and 225 mb patch or what not and it took so long not till 11pm of a night and after all that i can not play this game i used to love so much your losing customers that have been loyal for over 15 years here do something and do it now....
Reply Quote
l just paid 68 bucks for this game now l am only level 6 and l am getting this

Error 3007

when longing in this sux
Reply Quote
I have only started playing the game i have 1 lvl 60 witch doctor and leveling a monk and i cant even log in atm... error 3007 constantly.... I have internet connection, their is not a thing wrong with my router or service provider.... its just blizzard...... I agree why isnt diablo 3 a single player with optional multiplayer???
Reply Quote
Hi there diablo 3 user, I have been having this error 3007 coming in the last to day's saying that I have been timed out of the game when logging in? Please fix this problem, because I which too get back to my gaming.
Reply Quote
2 Human Paladin
yeah i cant even log on no more its bowt time ya fix it or recall tha bloody game till yas get it right n release that 1
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
same here, also with my friend, we are stuck
Reply Quote
please blizzard, do something, we can't play! I will be back 10 hours from now, i hope someone fix this up
Edited by rhekz#6906 on 12/18/2012 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
now what? still the same situation we are in.
Reply Quote
I can't login either.... What the heck is going on Blizzard?
Reply Quote
the same issue with america server.
Reply Quote
another 13 hours have passed, america server here. Please release 1.07 amf
Reply Quote
Im having the same poblem here. This is so frustruating since I can only play a couple of hours and have to spend time making a ticket and waiting for it to be answered
Reply Quote
DNS issue for AUS/NZ. Issue is not blizzard related ref:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7392969288

EDIT: Confirming work around worked for me.

This worked for me. Im still checking if I get disconnected when ingame
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]