Diablo® III

Error 3007

This !@#$ started for me as well now. Not one problem for 10 months and now error 3007 all the time. No luck on any of the servers. Never had the problem before until 3 days ago. What the hell is going on. Looks like every time maintanebce is done on a Wednesday the game is unplayable for a week. Please Blizzard sort this out. Can not play at all.
Reply Quote
error 3007 for weeks now
Reply Quote
This is out right pathetic.

I can't even play properly any more, get booted like 10-20 minutes. And no there is nothing wrong with my connection.

This needs to be fixed!!!
Reply Quote
Happening to me now too QQ very frustrating to lose all yer stacks that you work for :(
Reply Quote
Thanks for contacting our Account and Technical support team!

There have been some server problems with D3 over the last couple of days I was informed this morning. I am including a link to our support site that has some troubleshooting steps you can try to see if it may be something on your side.

http://us.battle.net/support/article/4100052

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket and the next available representative will help you out as soon as possible.

Take care,

Brian D.
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
Reply Quote
I have been trying for 3 months now to resolve issues. Error code 3005 and now 3007. I have tried on numerous occasions to contact and have used Blizzard advice for fixes at a cost now hours of my time and money. I used a recommendation by blizzard to pay for Port Forward as they stated will fix problem. (Port Forward were helpful) It did not. I am very disappointed. You have to submit a ticket to someone to resolve an issue. This method of fixing a problem is extremely difficult as it is pointless to try and explain what is happening to someone who could care less on the other side of an email. This is not customer service it is customer disservice. as a technical support "TEAM" I would definitely be embarrassed as I would take pride in fixing and resolving issues for first and foremost; my own personal satisfaction as a techie, for the company which I work for and most of all for the consumer. If a problem arises and prevails itself and is noted on threads for almost a year, one would think that as a company they would want to resolve these issues and do what it takes to fix but I guess lining their pockets is more important. Soon enough the problems will mount enough, prevail and someone will bring forward a lawsuit that all who have had issues will be able to sign onto and the pockets will have a big hole in them at a cost of lawyers and settlements. I will never purchase a blizzard product again nor will I recommend to any person.

!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for contacting our Account and Technical support team!!!!!!!!

There have been some server problems with D3 over the last couple of days I was informed this morning. I am including a link to our support site that has some troubleshooting steps you can try to see if it may be something on your side.

http://us.battle.net/support/article/4100052

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket and the next available representative will help you out as soon as possible.

Take care,

Brian D.
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment"""""
Reply Quote
Just curious if you guys have applied the patch that recently came out? Something like 1.0.7.15 or something? It fixed the problem for me. Just exit your diablo game completely and when you click the exe on your desktop or whatever wait for it to update and if it doesn't there should be some blizzard bull!@#$ pop up saying something about virus protection, with a yes or no to continue. Click yes and your updater should start. It seems to have solved the problem for me. I wasn't even able to complete a uber run, but now I think I can after I patched it.

You're welcome, I should be a part of the blizzard team Rofl. It worked for me I hope it works for you guys/girls, as it it very frustrating!!
Reply Quote
um.... hey im getting this error every 1-2 mins and its very annoying......... 10 mins at least pls but 1 min really...... i cant play at all and i looked and it posted that disable ur antivirus and i got none.... so....... dont know wth is going on only thing i think it is is the internet but still the router's fire wall i shut down so........ dont know wth is going on
Reply Quote
After getting frustrated to no end, I uninstalled the game, updated all of my drivers, reinstalled the game and I haven't been booted ever since (about 3 weeks) until now, after the latest patch. Such a shame that the error is hitting so many players of this game. It's obviously something that happens after they patch it. I think I'm done until I hear that this has been fixed.
Reply Quote
Same here it started 3 days ago, tried every thing....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]