Diablo® III

sign if you saw livestream duping as proof

85 Blood Elf Mage
06/12/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Goulashia
I'd love it if Kripp got banned.

me too anyone who has the nerve to make the game even have more problems than it already has should be punished
06/12/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Lucipherx
A lot of people are saying the saw it on Kripparians steam. They are lying. He never once did it live on camera. However him and his friends all said that it works. So take that for whatever you want to.

well to have over 3 billion gold, I take that as it worked very nicely

Kripp doesn't have 3 billion gold. It's hilarious everyone "yeah I saw it on Kripps stream" anyone who has actually been watching it is like uh, no. The youku video looks so legit *rolls eyes* that's why he is tabbing away from D3 every 5 seconds right? That's why you never see him actually sell the item for gold?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I'd love to see some real proof of this, I ain't no Blizzard fanboy I think this game is a complete joke but this seems like a whole bunch of crap spread because one or two big streamers said it's happening.

Even the TW blue post says NOTHING about a rollback yet apparently ITS A ROLLBACK GUYS!!!
85 Blood Elf Mage
06/12/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Bellyfrog

well to have over 3 billion gold, I take that as it worked very nicely

Kripp doesn't have 3 billion gold. It's hilarious everyone "yeah I saw it on Kripps stream" anyone who has actually been watching it is like uh, no. The youku video looks so legit *rolls eyes* that's why he is tabbing away from D3 every 5 seconds right? That's why you never see him actually sell the item for gold?

I'd love to see some real proof of this, I ain't no Blizzard fanboy I think this game is a complete joke but this seems like a whole bunch of crap spread because one or two big streamers said it's happening.

Even the TW blue post says NOTHING about a rollback yet apparently ITS A ROLLBACK GUYS!!!

get off this post please fanboy i saw 3 billion + gold in is character menu
kripp does not cheat, gosh darn trolls.
to take advantage of game mechanics is different then cheating.
sign
06/12/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Drain
Saw it on Kripps 2 hours ago

Kripp never tried it on live stream. His HC buddies however some of them tried it.

get off this post please fanboy i saw 3 billion + gold in is character menu

Exactly, you did not see 3 billion gold on his stream so this entire thread can be instantly called out as BS.

Next!
Edited by Bellyfrog#1313 on 6/12/2012 12:42 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Mage
Exactly, you did not see 3 billion gold on his stream so your entire thread can be instantly called out as BS.Next!

dude your pathetic and just dont want to admit it
Community Manager
We haven't deployed any hot fixes this evening. As far as we can tell the supposed exploit never worked, but we'll continue looking into it. Yes, changing the system clock can change auction times, but that doesnt dupe gold. It's pretty easy to see how much gold people have, and we have no indication anyone has/had that much.
06/12/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Lucipherx
I saw 2 exact items on AH.

well thats not how it worked, the exploit did not dupe items, it duped gold

I did not say it was duping. Just stating what I saw. May have been a bug in AH. But I closed AH and searched again and they were still there. Both same price.
06/12/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Bashiok
We haven't deployed any hot fixes this evening. As far as we can tell the supposed exploit never worked, but we'll continue looking into it. Yes, changing the system clock can change auction times, but that doesnt dupe gold. It's pretty easy to see how much gold people have, and we have no indication anyone has/had that much.

K
inb4 a bunch of people write this off as a lie.

Why are you up then? Almost 1am on the west coast.

Finally, a blue!

Thank you very much Bash Bash. Maybe this will start to put out some of those ugly rumor fires.

Could you give any words on the rumors of a Rollback as well? I'd be overjoyed to see those silenced as well. =)
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Idk so why'd the korean server go down for a few days? Don't multiple websites have it as saying because of the dupe backed up by translated blue posts or am i wrong?
1 Draenei Warrior
06/12/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Dale
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/diablo-3-item-duping-videos-surface-always-drm-proven-useless-43428.html

This trash website is not proof. One idiot blogger is no more useful than a bunch of idiots on the forum.
OH LOOK A BLUE CONFIRMING NO DUPE! WHAT A SURPRISE
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]