Diablo® III

green items and legendary item drops

ok so i have 100 hours of playing time so far 80 on wizard and like 30 mabey on monk....So i have not yet to see one green item drop and have only got like 5 legendary items wich was garbage and that is plaing in inferno does mf really matter for them?
Reply Quote
105hrs.. 0 legendaries 0 greens
Reply Quote
Random is random.

Out of my 75 hours, I only seen 0 greens and 3 legendary drop at lvl 60 farming Act 1 inferno.
Reply Quote
My friend and I have over 200 hours each and he has no legendaries or set. I've seen 7 legendaries but no set yet. Also, 2 smithing recipes so far but none for him.

Random is random.
Reply Quote
120 hours no legendarys no set items x) fun times
Reply Quote
green items drop dont they or do u smith them?
Reply Quote
You're certainly not alone. I have only found 3 low level Legendary weapons. What's sad? They came from chests/weapon racks....not monsters.
Reply Quote
200 hours.

~10 legendaries / 1 green. (Had 3 drop yesterday)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Consider yourself lucky that you haven't found them yet. 90% of legendary/set items are either terrible or broken and won't be upgraded or fixed retroactively with the patch.
Reply Quote
140h = 2 legendary lvl 15 garbage / 0 green / 1 smithing recipes
Reply Quote
Random = Random
%MF does increase chance though.
Reply Quote
Playing last night farming mats for staff of herding got my first legendary. Some lvl 22 crown.

It was funny, i actually ran right over it any only found it because i chose a dead end. The red colour didnt stand out like i expected. Rare items stick out like a sore thumb.
Reply Quote
I've played a total of about 75 hours and have only had 1 Legendary drop, Steady Strikers, level 8.

Garbage.
Reply Quote
Ahh! just got a green drop, picked it up, but it didn't appear in my inventory. The game world around me disappeared when I walked a short distance and then I was disconnected. :(
Reply Quote
I've been playing for 93 hrs, and have got 10 legendary drops, 5 of them really helped me, and non green, i didn't even think they had green drops in diablo 3... haven't seen a single one yet and i'm playing hell mode? are they only on inferno mode?
Reply Quote
I found roughly around 43 leg and 6 set. I found a pretty useful bow for my DH, except that I rolled LS instead of damage.
Reply Quote
Took me a long time to find my first legend... Now? Somewhere in the 600 legends, 70 set items range... Probably 550 brimstones though haha..
Reply Quote
some of you folks should feel lucky. if you started from day 1 or the first week, you probably wouldnt even see one leg or set in 500 hr gameplay.

ppl are finding legs alot more frequently now only because they buffed the drop rate a couple of months ago.
Reply Quote
some of you folks should feel lucky. if you started from day 1 or the first week, you probably wouldnt even see one leg or set in 500 hr gameplay.

ppl are finding legs alot more frequently now only because they buffed the drop rate a couple of months ago.
Back in my days, people need to AH farming for legendaries.
Reply Quote

Ya, pre buff I had maybe 50 legends and 4 set items tops in hundreds of hours with max MF... Better than most, but no loss legends sucked back then anyway haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]