Diablo® III

green items and legendary item drops

the reason you are not finding anything is because you are a super low paragon with low mf who does 17k dps. buy lots of mf gear and leech in pubs OR do alkaizers to get paragons levels for mf (and you'll obviously farm some muns too)
Reply Quote
People, seriously, take the second to look at the post date when you post on threads like this. This is a thread from June, well before legendaries and their drop rates were buffed.

Sets can drop at any difficulty, however the majority of the sets in the game are end game sets and won't be found until late hell or inferno anyways, so if you're still progressing through the lower difficulties you likely won't find them for some time.
Reply Quote
Guys.... is anybody else seeing a pattern here? blizz is trolling us with crappy rolls. they want us to go to the AH and waste time with gold and money. the evil Smaug that is jay wilson and his troglodites are just trying to grub your money. wake up to the truth! illuminati reptiles 2012 haha lolz
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 12:30 PMPosted by ChemistCarl
People, seriously, take the second to look at the post date when you post on threads like this. This is a thread from June, well before legendaries and their drop rates were buffed.
Reply Quote

lol that i didn't notice. I normally check the date when the content of the thread doesn't sound right. but unfortunately failed to do so this time.

but honestly wth, so many necro's today!
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 09:00 AMPosted by SiCkNeSS
ok so i have 100 hours of playing time so far 80 on wizard and like 30 mabey on monk....So i have not yet to see one green item drop and have only got like 5 legendary items wich was garbage and that is plaing in inferno does mf really matter for them?

It's not the amount of time played it's MF + rate in which you kill. My first character was a wiz and I didn't get a leg drop until well into my PL. Sometimes I go a couple nights (3 or 4 alk runs) with zero drops. Last night I got 3 legs and one set ring in one run (all junk). It's totally random but do faster runs, lower MP, and get that PL up and you'll start seeing them.
Reply Quote
I get 1 to 4 legendary items per game session which is usually around 4 hours twice a week. I play on MP5 and I am Plvl33, MF is above 300%. I would say that 1 out of every 10 items is a set item but that's just a guess.

To me it seems like MPlvl, Plvl, and how that affects MF is basically all added up to increase your chances depending on where you are playing and how you are playing. Best drop I ever got was on Act1 Festering Woods on MP5 getting a 5 stack for a key run.
Reply Quote
200hrs ish playing. found around 30 legendary and 1 set and 3 green items
Edited by waysatisfied#1244 on 12/25/2014 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
lolol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]