Diablo® III

Follower Typo....

Hover over the Strength attribute on a follower.

''Stength item bonuses are multiplied by 2.5 for followers''

lol@ Blizzard. Spell check anyone?
Reply Quote
Hey its your bud Shenanigans!!!!! my new laptop did stop working the screen completly stopped, i have returned it to bestbuy and they had to send it in..... they told me 3 weeks!!!!! of course this happens right after i have a barb to do inferno with you!!!!!!! my old laptop unfortunatly SUCKS !@# and i cant play d3, i will be back online as soon as i get my computer back, my apologies my friend ITS KILLING ME!!!!!!! your prolly at 100mil by now >.< oh well aynway i will msg you on d3 when possible man probably at least 2 weeks yet :( HOPE YOU GET THIS MESSAGE AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HC CHAR DONT DIE MAN ^^
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The "stength" of the templar must have been stronger. :(

Older post, but I wanted to jump in say that this was corrected in 1.0.3 (thanks to reports like this one). In the future, though, if you happen to see any additional typos -- and hopefully you won't -- please feel free to report them in the Bug Report forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/. Our QA representatives will make sure to document them as bugs so they can be fixed.
Reply Quote

Bad spare ring bahs are weigh.
Reply Quote

Older post, but I wanted to jump in say that this was corrected in 1.0.3 (thanks to reports like this one). In the future, though, if you happen to see any additional typos -- and hopefully you won't -- please feel free to report them in the Bug Report forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/. Our QA representatives will make sure to document them as bugs so they can be fixed.

first blue post in 7 weeks?... wowowowoww what an honor they have bestowed upon you bluntcid
Reply Quote
:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]