Diablo® III

Near Death Experience not working??

I just died in inferno, and didn't get a near death experience proc--in fact, I'd never had a proc before because I hadn't gotten below 0% health so I've never been totally sure that it's working, but I keep it up just in case. I am almost 100% positive I had it up, but there is of course a small possibility I didn't, OR that I died instantly after the proc. It all happened pretty fast (was fighting a rare inside a celler in inf act 1 and it was pretty hairy). But of course I can't check because I can't see my skills/passives post death (which seems pretty dumb). Anyone else able to confirm that it is working?

Ah well, glory to the fallen!
Edited by Exception#1625 on 6/12/2012 4:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I like your edit :) yes glory to the fallen!

I have seen it work in YouTube vids. You most likely didn't have it slotted. Obviously can't say for sure, and NO I will NOT go test it for you :/
Reply Quote
Working fine in SC. But sometimes it's just not enough. Have died befor with it up just from a single ranged attack. If you had it up, you might just have been out of luck.

Glory to the fallen.
Reply Quote
I like your edit :) yes glory to the fallen!

I have seen it work in YouTube vids. You most likely didn't have it slotted. Obviously can't say for sure, and NO I will NOT go test it for you :/

Hrm, maybe I should check how it works. I'm betting I got one shot after I got back up, dude was hitting me hard.

Yeah, never mind, it proc'd, I just didn't realize it was like an instant proc/heal where you go to 0, bam back to 35, and then in my case back to 0.

ps my stats at death to a rare in cellar: molten, jailer, arcane, (dunno, sometin else). I was about 43k, 4500 armor, 350 res/all, 6k dps.
Edited by Exception#1625 on 6/12/2012 4:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Does not work for me.
Reply Quote
Hey, how about that.... This thread was using NDE.
Reply Quote
I remember my pal Isolation had said something about dying too hard for NDE to matter. I had that experience in MP7 COTA, I nearly missed NDE going off all together as I took so much continuous damage that I proc'd and died in about a second. Once you die I don't think you see the NDE icon so it is very easy to just miss

oh man, sucked in by a necro
Edited by marmoset#1939 on 3/28/2014 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/28/2014 01:57 PMPosted by Demiwraith
Hey, how about that.... This thread was using NDE.

lol

[quote] ps my stats at death to a rare in cellar: molten, jailer, arcane, (dunno, sometin else). I was about 43k, 4500 armor, 350 res/all, 6k dps.

Man I love necroed threads for just this reason. Can you imagine trying to hang around in T1 at level 60 with this guy's June 2012 equipment? Insane.

(I know plenty of people who are still here did it. I didn't start playing HC until the fall after the first set of nerfs, though).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]