Diablo® III

d3-0-9991-Win-final.MPQ appears to be corrupt

85 Undead Death Knight
Hey, Blizzard. LOTS of people getting this message. LOTS of people not getting fixed by simply deleting the files. Can you please address this? Or are you just hoping it will work itself out?
Reply Quote
i second this i am getting it RIGHT after the patch update... Now i cannot get on
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Just deleted the file then ran the game. fixed
Edited by Diesel#1523 on 6/12/2012 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
same problem here. tried deleting the files and i still get the error.....i really don't want to re-install ;[
Reply Quote
Same s***, different patch. How many patch day posts about your horrible downloader do we need before this is addressed? Just let me know and I'll be happy to start creating dozens upon dozens.
Reply Quote
What are the exact names of the files that I am supposed to delete?
Reply Quote
well im done trying.
Reply Quote
So I've found a solution that has worked for the past 2 patches. I don't like and don't think I should have to do it but since Blizz doesn't give a rat's behind about the issue, I'll try to help. The mpq file comes from the following Blizz website...it says so directly in the error message box:

blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/d3-pod-retail/NA/8370.direct/Updates/d3-0-9991-Win-final.MPQ

I typed that into my browser and then copied the file it downloaded into the Diablo III/Updates folder over top of the failed attempt that the garbage downloader tried to put in there.

I hope that helps some people out. Also, I just changed the 9950 part from the last time to 9991 this time and it worked. I'm hoping I can look at the failed file attempt each time and use the new patch number to download it directly. The downloader sucks.

Please post back if this is of any help.
Reply Quote
So I've found a solution that has worked ......

Thank you =) It worked.
Reply Quote
So I've found a solution that has worked for the past 2 patches. I don't like and don't think I should have to do it but since Blizz doesn't give a rat's behind about the issue, I'll try to help. The mpq file comes from the following Blizz website...it says so directly in the error message box:

blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/d3-pod-retail/NA/8370.direct/Updates/d3-0-9991-Win-final.MPQ

I typed that into my browser and then copied the file it downloaded into the Diablo III/Updates folder over top of the failed attempt that the garbage downloader tried to put in there.

I hope that helps some people out. Also, I just changed the 9950 part from the last time to 9991 this time and it worked. I'm hoping I can look at the failed file attempt each time and use the new patch number to download it directly. The downloader sucks.

worked.

thank you sir!
Reply Quote
Glad I could help. Too bad I'm not getting paid for it like these idiots.
Reply Quote
Please somebody help me step by step how I can do this for my game to work CABEI to buy it and installed for the 69% and this error can anyone help me please?
Reply Quote

MAN is a genius. Give him a job blizzard, faster and more help than the technical staff........
Reply Quote
To fiix this problem i went to : http://patchup.info/d3/manual-update/1-0-2c/
and then dowloaded :enUS\d3-update-enUS-9991.MPQ - English (US)
i then restarted Diablo III and it all worked
Reply Quote
Thanks for the props, Stumbuck. I like the fact that a pig farmer is more helpful than a paid tech services guy. Enjoy that Bacon sandwich while I do your job, blues. You've earned it!
Reply Quote
this file:
wont work to me.
Keep saying there is an available patch and the game is patched, and again and again. I can't change server from america to europe. i have to stick with america one.

wont work if i remove the original file either.
Edited by Kajuan#2923 on 6/12/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Kajuan, I'm getting the same problem, deleted all the files in update folder, downloaded the direct link file, copied it in, still not worked. Even when i changed the file name it wasn't having any of it..

Any ideas?
Reply Quote
Glad i saw that post I did the same Deleted it and loaded game again and it worked no problem ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]