Diablo® III

Real Money Auction House balance not updating

06/15/2012 02:18 PMPosted by catanese
make sure u have right currency selected in game

Life saver, changed my currency to AUD and its all there, thanks man.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Added it 3 months ago, still not showing.
Reply Quote
same problem.
Reply Quote
Same problem.....how do you get you battlenet account balance to be displayed in diablos RMAH?????????
Reply Quote
I don't care anymore, I just want my money back. If I cant use it then what's the point?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
RetroLavaLmp,

You currently have a balance with AUD currency so you'll want to make sure you have that set to display in-game. You added it today (1/9/13) though so it can take a little while (up to 72 hours) to be available.
Reply Quote
My credit card shows the charge as of Friday, but status is still queued with Blizzard. Really? Business is conducted on weekends, too. A charge made on Friday (or any weekday) should be available within 24 hours.
Reply Quote
ok ... we can say gg to our money...

Hello Giedrius - thanks for your ticket. Unfortunately, the reason there'll have been no Customer Support response to this issue is that we cannot see any more than you can, and cannot make any changes to auctions (we cannot restore any items or gold, nor can we see the status of PayPal payments).

PayPal do not show any details regarding transactions to us; if you believe you should have received the money but it has not yet appeared, please be patient (I'd advise waiting another few days in case there's a payment delay) and then contact them directly if problems persist (for instance, it's possible that the payment from the buyer could not be confirmed, but we'd have no way of seeing this).

PayPal can be contacted here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone

I'm sorry that I'm not able to more directly assist you, but I hope I've helped to clear that up; please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Best regards,
Kyariaren / Adam L.
Blizzard Customer Support
Reply Quote
all they do is say to contact paypal.... So bye bye money
Reply Quote
I have a balance of xx euros in my battlenet account (already shown nad paid for partly with paypal and partly with credit card).
Nevertheless, ingame auction house says I have zero funds when I try to purchase an item.
I live in Europe, paid with euros and my game account settings shows euros.

please help me
Reply Quote
i bought $10 on battle net and when i log in it says i have the $10 balance but i can not use it in the diablo 3 auction house
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]