Diablo® III

How to transfer Battle.net Balance to Paypal?

How do i transfer my Battle.net Balance to paypal?

Sold some stuff on RMAH and since auctioning my item,
I haven't link a paypal account yet and was suprise to have sold them.

But now i have link a paypal account and was wondering how to transfer/cash them out?

Thanks in advance for the help :)
Reply Quote
Dude.. apparently, you have to select the option whether you want your funds deposited in your battle.net or paypal, BEFORE you post an item up for auction.
I did not know this.. I thought you were supposed to transfer money from your bettle.net into your paypal.
I just sold something for $100, and blizz is being a !#!* and trapping us into just giving the money WE MADE back to them...
Edited by Edric#1289 on 6/13/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump. i want my money
Reply Quote
The money you made off the game THEY made. They don't NEED to give you any cent of what you sold, but you should of read the process first before selling. Next thing you know you're going to complain their taking 15% from your total and PayPal is taking 2.9% plus 30 cents. "Unfair and unjustified," right? Hah.
Reply Quote
You like putting words in peoples mouths don't you?
I'm just going to auction my own item and buy it out and have it deposited into paypal.
I think all I'm saying is that Blzz is being a little greedy with their !@#$, and FYI, I am WILLING to pay the 15% to have it transferred, they are just making it a hassle to transfer is all.
Way to assume like an A-hole bro. Way to go.
Edited by Edric#1289 on 6/13/2012 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wait a minute..

I do understand the process when selecting battle.net balance or paypal..
And i was just trying RMAH at the time and was not expecting the item to be sold off..

And if it comes to that i won't whine about it.. But would be extra careful next time,
And this post might help other people before trying to sell something on RMAH :)

Btw, I remember something on the Standard Edition Box,
Let me type it here for reference,

"Trade the Spoils of War" <- At the back of the box, below the picture of a Wizard

Use the Real Money Auction House to buy and sell items
for real world currency. Then draw on your earnings to buy
ever more powerful items or cash out your trades, take the
money, and run. The Choice is yours.

Also the one on the website which says...

Umm.. I can't seem to find the text now that the RMAH have gone live..
But if i remember cleary it says something like,

"Or cash out your proceeds/balance.." Or something

So i thought there would be an option to do so afterwards..
Guess thats my mistake :c

Any mods out there? Who can clarify this please.. If we can or we cant.. Thanks

Edit: Let me clarify some points, what i meant was i thought i've read somewhere
that you can withdraw your battle.net balance anytime you want.. Thanks =)
Edited by Zewett#6401 on 6/13/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi Zewett,

I found this on the Auction House FAQ:

"Also, any proceeds from the sale of items in the real-money auction house that have been sent to the player’s Battle.net Balance will not be transferrable to the third-party payment service account."

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality

So yeah, looks like you can't transfer your Battle.net balance to the third-party payment service account (PayPal). You must choose the right transfer method at time of auction.
Reply Quote
Hi Zewett,

I found this on the Auction House FAQ:

"Also, any proceeds from the sale of items in the real-money auction house that have been sent to the player’s Battle.net Balance will not be transferrable to the third-party payment service account."

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality

So yeah, looks like you can't transfer your Battle.net balance to the third-party payment service account (PayPal). You must choose the right transfer method at time of auction.

Yikes!

Hehehehehe... Thanks mate for clarifying this :)
Reply Quote
Yeah they totally changed their minds on this.. I remember them talking about this during Beta and being able to cash out your balance.
Reply Quote
ok i just made 300 euros on battle net for what should i spend them Blizzard ????
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Jodo

save them to buy their next expansion lol.
Reply Quote
06/13/2012 02:36 PMPosted by MasterChief
I'm just going to auction my own item and buy it out and have it deposited into paypal.

does this method actually work? ... can you find you own listing and buy it out? Confirm?
Edited by Privateer#1949 on 6/15/2012 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Any amount you add to your Battle.net Balance, either through an approved payment method or by adding Diablo III auction house earnings to your Battle.net Balance, will not be refundable (except as otherwise provided by law), and you are not able to convert that Balance into cash. Battle.net Balance can only be used to buy designated Blizzard Entertainment products and services or to acquire items from Diablo III's currency-based auction house. In certain regions, Diablo III players may choose to receive cash, rather than add to their Battle.net Balance, from the sale of an item from the currency-based auction house. Those players will be able to do so via PayPal for an additional fee. Players will need to determine which method they wish to use at the time they post their auction.

tho as people already thought of you can just buy your own items, and if not possible with your own acc you could always use your brothers/friends acc. imo this is a pretty lame trick to get people to buy stuff on there website, it wasn't even needed for them to be so lame but it seems greed is to powerful for anyone to control.

anyway they will eventually have to remove or re think this, because people always find ways.
Edited by Predator#2519 on 6/16/2012 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
but can you buy rmah stuff from battle.net balance? so if you can try looking for something worth the same as you sold and sell it again this time for paypal o.O

and damn they should make that function to tranfer from battle.net balance :/ i bet ton of ppl did this mistake
Edited by backsoon#2933 on 6/17/2012 5:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Woah I just realized this, and its a shame they didn't make this clearer. Furthermore, can't seem to sync paypal to my bnet and i have authenticator and SMS security enabled as well. Very frustrating and seems very corporate like issues.
Edited by kjy112#1278 on 6/18/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have paypal account but I can't link it with the auction. Can only use the battlenet.
Why is that?
Reply Quote
When made possible, buy gold for your ingame $$$, sell gold for $$$ deposited to your paypal. Done.
Reply Quote
that we have to do that just show how much the system sucks.

screw blizzard, I have 50$ on my bnet account, and I will never use it, I just say !@#$ blizzard and their obscure way. I will never buy another blizzard product.

in before the 2346 people that will withknight for blizz saying 'OMG you should have read before'

the company that made starcraft 1 is long dead.
Reply Quote
Blizzard,

This mistake seems common. See it as an opportunity to make more money. Allow us to bid on our own auctions so that we can transfer the balance without having to rely on a "friend" or set up a second pay pal account. This is a chance to shut up some players, and earn an easy 15 percent more.
Reply Quote
WTF... I only have $3 trapped in the stupid non-transferable balance, and I'm a little pourable about that, can't imagine +$100. That is total B.S., but it is a Blizzard thing to do. (not looking out for the customer, again.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]