Diablo® III

Error 14001

bumpity bump bump
Reply Quote
Too early for beer here in Nashville, but I just made a fresh pot of coffee.:)
Reply Quote
And I get to watch my wife play on her computer and kibbitz
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Had no trouble until error 3007. Then that was patched. Now this. For a game so plagued with errors literally every single patch, you'd think Blizzard would have figured out how to debug the patches before releasing them. I know you can't catch all the bugs, but server-wide issues with every patch? Seems a bit rushed to get these patches out, TBH.
Reply Quote
I have also tried the creation of new user accounts as suggested in a another thread. Still getting same error when attempting to log in. What gives?
Reply Quote
I had a friend of mine (very well trusted) log into my account from his computer. it downloaded the user agreement fine, and i can play now :D
What ever this problem is its with your internet/connection, so either do what i did or keep fiddling with things :p
Reply Quote
same issue here 14001
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue here, as well; error 14001. I created a new Windows user and tried to login and received error 14007. Back home after being away for a week, unable to play D3... and I come back to an error message. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Just tried that on my wifes computer , no dice, her account works, mine is bugged
Reply Quote
bumpzors
Reply Quote
I changed my Bnet password and it opened the user agreements at my next login... just did it.
Reply Quote
I just changed my password on battle.net and was able to then log into the game. Strangely, I was not presented with the agreements though... just straight into the char screen.
Reply Quote
Change your passwords gentlemen, it will work! Got the agreements page and everything!
Reply Quote
I know this sounds crazy, but if in the game, you go to account options and change your language to spanish (or any other) and download the 2 gigs of crap, then log in, the agreements will post fine, then change your language back to english and log back in, it works. I've been trying every work around posted here for about 2 hours. And I tried renaming a lot of recently patched files to .BAK and none of that was working, but this language change worked. Now I think I'm stuck with an extra 2 gigs of spanish files, but its ok.

Try deleting D3debug.txt file first and rerunning the launcher.. but that didn't work for me.
Reply Quote
changing passwords sounds a million times easier, lol.. I'm glad we all solved a Blizzard problem again with no help or even a mention of it from Blizz employees.
Reply Quote
From another thread:

I was able to fix the problem by setting up port forwarding following Blizzards help file here:

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/firewall-configuration-for-blizzard-games

Here are the settings for Diablo 3:

Diablo III TCP: 80, 1119, and 6881-6999 UDP: 1119, 6881-6999

Hope that helps some of you.

This fixed it for me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
From another thread:

I was able to fix the problem by setting up port forwarding following Blizzards help file here:

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/firewall-configuration-for-blizzard-games

Here are the settings for Diablo 3:

Diablo III TCP: 80, 1119, and 6881-6999 UDP: 1119, 6881-6999

Hope that helps some of you.

This fixed it for me.

Yep. Confirmed fix for me, too. Awesome. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Here is the solution I got from Blizzard:
We understand how valuable your time is and how important your concern is however we feel your question can be quickly addressed if you view our knowledge base which has your specific issues listed in detail or the forums which is also loaded with valuable information which can be located at: <http://us.battle.net/support/en/games>

so, it means we are all idiots for not seeing this
Reply Quote
WTF Blizzard.
We may not be the most brilliant minds in the globe. But we are working together (without your help it seems) to try to fix your mistake so we can play the game we payed for.

The least your guys on the Costumer service could do is have the curtsy of doubt that we are not complete idiots.

On the best case scenario you could give one of us the solution. We can pass forward the information for you to the other people having the same problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]