Diablo® III

RMAH - Item Stuck in Processing

Order ID: 296791261

Have completed a transaction since then with no delay, why am I now waiting up to 72 hours for this item to complete?

My biggest issue is that blizzard isn't clear about the potential for the delay until you read the links in the email sent after you complete the order.

There is a quick note about there may be a review of the transaction but until you get into the small print they never tell you it could be up to 72 hours!!!!!

Please either cancel my transaction or remove the processing time.

Very disappointed in the way this information was hidden until after my order had gone through.

Occasionally, players may have to wait for a period of time before an item or any commodities they purchased in the real-money auction house arrives in their "Completed" tab. While we expect a majority of real-money auction house purchases to be delivered to buyers immediately, in some circumstances, we will need to hold items for delivery while we conduct a review of the transaction. Held items will show as “Processing” until the review is complete.

Doesn't really communicate the time frame of the "review process".

Horribly unimpressed.
Reply Quote
Just sold my first item and it is stuck in processing as well.
I wonder what holds it up?
Reply Quote
I have sold 4 items so far from 2.50$ to 30$ and all are on hold and are processing.... I just want my money so I can spend it for upgrades....
Reply Quote
same problem, stuck in processing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
same :(
Reply Quote
Yeah same here. Opened a ticket and sent email and still no response and it's been 24 hours. Need to remove this or start refunding items. Also it said I would receive a email which never came.
Reply Quote
same here too, hope Bliz handles reviews at reasonable time
Reply Quote
Never recieved the mail either...=(
Reply Quote
Occasionally, players may have to wait for a period of time before an item or any commodities they purchased in the real-money auction house arrives in their "Completed" tab. While we expect a MINORITY of real-money auction house purchases to be delivered to buyers immediately, in MOST circumstances, we will need to hold items for delivery while we conduct a review of the transaction. Held items will show as “Processing” until the review is complete.

Also nvr received the email that's suppose to tell me the details.
Reply Quote
I got the emails but still currently waiting for them to be approved ( Hopefully )
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
same issue
Reply Quote
I have items that are waiting to be processed since June... It is now December... I never got an email nor did I get the items... Hmmmmm They just sit there in queue with red exclamations points in my auction house...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sekhemet,

If it's been that long, it's due to a known display issue. The transactions have long since already cleared. The Orbit Stones for example while still showing processing, is currently in your stash so you did receive it. The amulet is on SekhemetW. Those are the only two auctions I see still showing a manual review.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Same for me, I had a bunch of sales that are still listed as processing. Mind you last time I really played (aside from a few days ago) was back in the Summer.
Reply Quote
Recently purchased Echoing fury... it was already charged from my paypal account but it's still on processing. When can I expect to receive it?
Reply Quote
I have one still in my queue today saying processing Order ID - 243555471. Any chance this can be sorted before total shut off?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Foggy,

That particular transaction was completed long ago in July of 2012. The fact it's displaying in the AH still as you see it is a display glitch the AH has had for a long time.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]