Diablo® III

Mistaken Ban

(Locked)

Good afternoon admins,

This afternoon I realized I was banned from the game itself but I can honestly tell you that me and my brother play legitimately and 99% of the time we don't have problems with people. I can understand that the barbarian class leveled fast in the account because firstly it is my character and, I spent hours farming and questing.

I can provide a screenshot from a different post that I brought up this topic if needed.

A ban lift would be appreciated, I just think its unfair that I pay $60 to buy this game to be repaid with suspicion and a ban. Thanks for your time.
- Technical Support
View profile
06/12/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Archangel
me and my brother play legitimately and 99% of the time

This is your issue. You were banned for something you did during that 1% of the time. The only way to appeal a ban is to read the email you were sent telling you why. In there should be an email or process for appeals that you have to follow. The forums are not a method to appeal a ban and will accomplish nothing.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 6/12/2012 1:43 PM PDT
You misunderstood what he wrote. He said they been playing legitime and during their playtime, they 99% off the time get along with the other players. So he never cheated.

At the topic starter;

The Blizzard phone support is superb, ring them. I am sure they will assist you further.
Edited by Eagle#2703 on 6/12/2012 1:51 PM PDT
You may want to look into the 'tos'

I'm pretty darn sure that account sharing is not allowed. I believe the only time this works is when an adult has an account for his minor kid.
Don't think that is the issue. Considering they share the same living space, I dont think sharing is the issue here.
You may want to look into the 'tos'

I'm pretty darn sure that account sharing is not allowed. I believe the only time this works is when an adult has an account for his minor kid.

I'm 25 my toons are the sorceress..
my brother who shares the account with me is 18 he uses the 60 barb.
We live together so no one hacks us I'm sure plus..
I just found out that they might've banned us because.. We all know our stash gets full right? so I made three toons named MuleGem, MuleWeap, MuleEtc... I think the admins must've mistaken those as bots and therefore banned us. I'm willing to show the admins what I have in those accounts... Outleveled gear, chipped amethyst.. etc...
We really don't go on each others' toons. For one, I dislike barbs, I'd rather use ranged. Secondly, my brother likes running in the middle of the fray and just killing everything so we take turns playing. They wouldn't give you access to make 9+ toons if you can't have your brother, own flesh and blood, trust with the account.

06/12/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Raynor
We really don't go on each others' toons. For one, I dislike barbs, I'd rather use ranged. Secondly, my brother likes running in the middle of the fray and just killing everything so we take turns playing. They wouldn't give you access to make 9+ toons if you can't have your brother, own flesh and blood, trust with the account.
\

you don't get it.

1 person per account.

Is it that hard to understand?

(unless i am wrong, but i thought this is how it works)

I don't think it matters if they live in the same house , i am sure hes not the only one shareing an account with a sibbling
- Technical Support
View profile
Well that would do it!

Account sharing is against the rule other than one parent/legal guardian and a minor child. This is a banable offense.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-account-access-policy

-Only one person may access a Battle.net Account registered in their name, except in the case of one minor child and their parent or guardian.
-Battle.net Account holders are liable for all activity on their account. This includes the activity of any minor child allowed to use the account.
-Battle.net Accounts may not be transferred between individuals.
-Account holders are responsible the confidentiality of their Battle.net account name and password.

This is backed up in the TOU.
I got banned today when i play diablo 3 with my friends.

There is no reason why i got banned.

I am totally 100% legit player. I never use bot or hack anything.

but suddenly disconnected then i got banned.

I want to know what happen to me.

yesterday i bought battle blance and i just bought a item from real money auction.
same thing happen to my d3 account, got banned like a week ago for no reason and i have submitted like 5-8 tickets and all they can do is tell me that the penalty is upheld already and they cant do anything about. what bs is that, i never hacked or bot in my life and i farmed real hard for my gears and spent money in the account and now it is all gone cause they thought i was hacking or using 3rd party software which i never did.
welcome to the club. I am in the process of trying to re-appeal an unjustified ban myself.
you got banned havent i played in a game with u before?
i think u mentioned a lil brotehr and ur battle tag sound familar u dont just get bans for game activity u get them for mentioning people name in forums wether good or bad i have two freinds who name i wont reveal god banned cus they called a guy a scammer in the forum started a whole mess agianst them and my freind got banned from forums and the game did u do anything to this liking?

[locking thread for being necro'ed]
Edited by Omrakos on 11/19/2012 8:01 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]