Diablo® III

How long to get $ to bnet balance?

24 hours ago i transferred 10 bucks from my credit card, just to have a bit of cash in my bnet balance... Yet its still "queued".. How long does it take?
As an a reminder for players who intend to purchase Battle.net Balance for use in the Blizzard Store or upcoming Real Money Auction House, please note that you may experience a delay adding funds to your Battle.net account when using certain payment methods including Direct Debit or a credit card. Direct Debit purchases of Battle.net Balance funds can take up to two weeks to process, while credit cards (and similar payment methods) can take up to 3 days to process. This is intended, so please remember to account for this delay when planning purchases with Battle.net Balance.

For more information on Battle.net Balance, see the FAQ, or head to the Battle.net Balance webpage in Account Management to manage your balance

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150761505

Moral of the story, look before you leap, or read before you have to make up for your lack of skill with RL cash.
As an a reminder for players who intend to purchase Battle.net Balance for use in the Blizzard Store or upcoming Real Money Auction House, please note that you may experience a delay adding funds to your Battle.net account when using certain payment methods including Direct Debit or a credit card. Direct Debit purchases of Battle.net Balance funds can take up to two weeks to process, while credit cards (and similar payment methods) can take up to 3 days to process. This is intended, so please remember to account for this delay when planning purchases with Battle.net Balance.

For more information on Battle.net Balance, see the FAQ, or head to the Battle.net Balance webpage in Account Management to manage your balance

Moral of the story, look before you leap, or read before you have to make up for your lack of skill with RL cash.

lol u mad
Assume any story told on the forums is a troll, and then evaluate from there.
I'm pretty sure at least 90% of the RMAH stories on here are made up and or sarcastic to prove a point.

?
I'm having the same problem. i tried to purchase an item yesterday when the RMAH first opened and it did not give me an option to use my Credit Card, so i bought the blizzard money and it is still pending...
I think the only way to get it there immediately is to link your paypal account to your b.net account. You need to set up their SMS security deal to do that.

Then you can also have the proceeds from any sales you might make sen t to paypal instead of blizz bucks.
06/13/2012 01:38 PMPosted by RichardRahl

Yes, because I'm sure having that ten bucks locked up in "escrow" for a few days will spell financial ruin for him.
So what payment methods DO NOT have a waiting / review period?

lol u mad

lol u dumb
my money is on hold too, we should not buy stuff right now, dont rush
the price in RMAH dont make any sense at all. $250 everything even trash are selling for $50
yeah the delay is dumb, you either have to keep money in there for purchases you haven't made or try to buy an item that won't be there when the money shows up, stupid. Like every thing else in this game it's full of fail.
Edited by OpenWound#1205 on 6/13/2012 1:50 PM PDT

lol u mad

lol u dumb

Nah I have a masters degree and a full time job, something you will never know.
I just got my first return from selling an item in the rmah, its been about 24 hours. though it was only $1.50.
Edited by spence918#1640 on 6/13/2012 2:26 PM PDT
I think the only way to get it there immediately is to link your paypal account to your b.net account. You need to set up their SMS security deal to do that.

Then you can also have the proceeds from any sales you might make sen t to paypal instead of blizz bucks.

I don't know if this is entirely true. I linked my PayPal, set up the SMS security, did a deposit, and it's still in a QUEUED state in my transaction logs for my bnet account. The deposit wasn't much money either and has already been removed from my PayPal account...

Great name, Great comment, I applaud you.
Edited by Turlok#1680 on 6/13/2012 3:12 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]