Diablo® III

How long to get $ to bnet balance?

06/13/2012 01:44 PMPosted by BLAZEoneK
I'm having the same problem. i tried to purchase an item yesterday when the RMAH first opened and it did not give me an option to use my Credit Card, so i bought the blizzard money and it is still pending...

You get credit card option if you add a Billing Profile to your Battlenet Account. You add the credit card there, then it pops up when using the Blizzard store or the RMAH.

Just logon to your Battlenet Account and select My Payment Options from Settings.
Community Manager
06/13/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Henny
24 hours ago i transferred 10 bucks from my credit card, just to have a bit of cash in my bnet balance... Yet its still "queued".. How long does it take?

Adding funds to Battle.net Balance typically takes between 3 to 5 days when using a credit card. Other types of payment transfer might take a bit longer.

Another player already linked this post, but I'd encourage you to also check out the Battle.net Balance FAQ. Should cover most of your questions. :)
Edited by Lylirra on 6/13/2012 3:39 PM PDT
just pay direct with your cc and its immediate ;)
06/13/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Lylirra
24 hours ago i transferred 10 bucks from my credit card, just to have a bit of cash in my bnet balance... Yet its still "queued".. How long does it take?

Adding funds to Battle.net Balance typically takes between 3 to 5 days when using a credit card. Other payment types of payment transfer might take a bit longer.

Another player already linked [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150761505"]this post[/url], but I'd encourage you to also check out the [url="http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-balance-frequently-asked-questions-faq"]Battle.net Balance FAQ[/url]. Should cover most of your questions. :)

No, it doesn't.

What payment methods DO NOT have a delay? Tell me that please, I'll use it / them!
To OP:

Having the same problem. Apparently it's our fault for not reading the fine print first.

First of all, when it happened, I thought that I had been swindled for my money. Because immeadiately after my balance was still coming up as $0.00.

I felt like Stan from South Park:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TlPo0yCSa4

I buy things online all the time, and never before have I had to wait 3 days for a simple credit/debit purchase.

Maybe I should have just mailed them a check?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
NOD
06/13/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Lylirra

Adding funds to Battle.net Balance typically takes between 3 to 5 days when using a credit card. Other payment types of payment transfer might take a bit longer.

Another player already linked [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150761505"]this post[/url], but I'd encourage you to also check out the [url="http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-balance-frequently-asked-questions-faq"]Battle.net Balance FAQ[/url]. Should cover most of your questions. :)

You've been making alot of grammatical errors lately. Are you feeling well?
Community Manager
06/13/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Antifaith
You've been making alot of grammatical errors lately. Are you feeling well?

Just a little overzealous with the copy/paste. ;)
06/13/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Mystic
But apparently it takes 3 days to get battle.net balance

Its for our own security.

Stop being so simple.
Only Blizzard could make credit card transactions take 3 days to process.

I can trade foreign currencies, CFDs and various other financial instruments instantly with a CC.
I can buy in game credit instantly in any other online game.
I can shop instantly at any other online store for real world goods.

But apparently it takes 3 days to get battle.net balance.

Yah I don't get it either. I accept that they say it will take days, OK fine.

Tell me what WILL NOT take 3 days please, I will use that method!
I'm not getting any answers anywhere to this question.
Tell me what WILL NOT take 3 days please, I will use that method!
I'm not getting any answers anywhere to this question.

I don't think they offer a method that is instant the FAQ states the following with no mention of a direct transfer.

How long will it take for my recently purchased funds to appear on my account?
To ensure the security of every Battle.net Balance funds purchase, you may experience a delay before your recently purchased Battle.net Balance becomes available for use. Credit card purchases may take up to 3-5 days to process.
I just totally figured it out - by direct experiementation; sadly I could not figure it out by documentation. :(

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5793970290

I'm not a genius, but I would like to think that if something is well documented, I can figure it out just by reading the docs.
I setup my paypal account about 6 hours ago and tried to move some money into BNet. Transaction went through, confirmation on both ends and no cash in my account.

Great money making system.
I think the only way to get it there immediately is to link your paypal account to your b.net account. You need to set up their SMS security deal to do that.

Then you can also have the proceeds from any sales you might make sen t to paypal instead of blizz bucks.

I don't know if this is entirely true. I linked my PayPal, set up the SMS security, did a deposit, and it's still in a QUEUED state in my transaction logs for my bnet account. The deposit wasn't much money either and has already been removed from my PayPal account...

Same here. I'm a top-rated seller on eBay so have an awesome relationship with Paypal. Tried transferring $20 from Paypal balance about 25 hours ago and still in QUEUED...
Community Manager
06/13/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Ironbar
I'm not a genius, but I would like to think that if something is well documented, I can figure it out just by reading the docs.

You buy items with multiple different types of payment -- including PayPal and credit cards. It's not required that you use Battle.net Balance specifically.

You can also collect the proceeds of successful sales via PayPal, too. The other option is, of course, Battle.net Balance.

I'm sorry that wasn't immediately clear. :( If you have some time, there's quite a few resources related to the real-money auction house here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5794069516
06/13/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Mystic

Its for our own security.

Stop being so simple.

It's actually because they can't sort out their own system properly. None of it is for OUR benefit you idiot. I can make instant safe secure transactions for thousands of dollars online. Someone buys a $20 item off me using RMAH and it takes 3 days to process? just lolololol. The only reason this is happening is because they are probably being spammed by thousands of hacked paypal accounts and they don't want to risk having PayPal reverse payments to Blizzard while Blizzard pays out to the customer.

Not to mention 15% withdrawl fee is the most ridiculously greedy fee ever in the history of financial transactions. Even greedy FX exchange kiosks at Airports don't charge 15%.

The 15% is a huge turn off.

To the OP, I put put some money in my Bnet account at about 3:00pm yesterday. I was able to use it when i got home around 4:00pm today.
85 Night Elf Hunter
I made a deposit to my battlenet account using PayPal a few hours after the RMAH went live. My PauPal account was already linked to my battlenet account for the last year and It has been used to pay for game time previously.

I have both a battlenet and PayPal authenticators. This is the email I got from PayPal:

Jun 12, 2012 12:52:45 PDT
Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello XXXXXXXX,
You authorized a payment of $XXXXX USD to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc
Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

Thanks for using PayPal. To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

I'm still waiting for my deposit to show up.

I'm always looking for instant gratification and this is far from that. With a long verified PayPal account there should be no problem processing the transaction especially since PayPal is battlenets preferred method of transactions.
Edited by OldmanBill#1831 on 6/13/2012 5:18 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]