Diablo® III

Sold

Hey there guys, I'm putting up my chest piece for grabs. Place your bids/tags here, starts at 1 million!

http://i.imgur.com/Q5GWq.png

Thanks for the messages guys, but I prefer them to be written in this thread. Thank you!

Current Highest Offer - 3 mil.
Edited by Meowington#1206 on 6/13/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
what does bump mean?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
On forums with threads as this a "BUMP" is a way to make your thread get "bumped" up to the top so everyone can see it. Btw, your chest is nasty.

and i dont wanna be a negative nancy but i've seen comparable chests on the AH at around 350k -500k. Albeit, with only like 75 Dex and 3 OS. Still though your chest is nasty starting with 125 Dex.

06/13/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Magician
what does bump mean?
Edited by Lustblood#1144 on 6/13/2012 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
On forums with threads as this a "BUMP" is a way to make your thread get "bumped" up to the top so everyone can see it. Btw, your chest is nasty.

what does bump mean?

Ty ^_^. but current highest offer is at 3 mil. I'll prob be closing bidding in 10-15min.
Reply Quote

and i dont wanna be a negative nancy but i've seen comparable chests on the AH at around 350k -500k. Albeit, with only like 75 Dex and 3 OS. Still though your chest is nasty starting with 125 Dex.

what does bump mean?

Well, I looked up chests that have the stats similar to mine and the only other one with just 2 more dex is at 37mil (stupidly overpriced I know). The other comparable ones only had 40-60 base Dex. Mine is a good 30+ base Dex over the rest. Not to mention I have a 3 mil offer, so It's not a half bad chest!
Reply Quote
^ was just bid up to 3.5mil!
Reply Quote
Letting it go for 3.5mil, ty!
Reply Quote
mine has 102 dex with 3 sockets and other stats i will sell for 500k
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]