Diablo® III

Unable to validate core data files?

It's getting really annoying ... as soon as i get to NV 4 or 5, i get this stupid error. Tried reinstalling, but it's just the same, tried deleting those folders someone suggested, same result. Please try to implement a option on the launcher so we can CHECK INTEGRITY FILES from once in a while.
Reply Quote
i try to find that folder in C:\Programdata\Blizzard Entertainment. but i cant find it. i'm using windows xp. thx
Reply Quote
Blizzard should take a page out of Steam's book and let users validate the integrity of their local content. Patch 1.0.5 is causing this error now too.
Reply Quote
Yes. Just updated to 1.0.5, and got the error for the first time. Waiting for Blizzard to fix it.
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Jorundr
Yes. Just updated to 1.0.5, and got the error for the first time. Waiting for Blizzard to fix it.

Yep me too man. I hope they fix it fast.
Reply Quote
Add me to this list aswell!
The more we gather to complain about this, hopefully the faster something will get done!
Reply Quote
Same for me.. happens in act 3,, can only stay in game 10sec. but!

I have updated diablo 3 with new patch, and played the game alot. I havent done anything to the computer, installed new programs or change any settings. The only thing I have done or use my computer for is this game Diablo3. Since the error came out of the blue, tells me that the problem is not the computer, its blizzard. I am thinking Nvidia problems.

I am running nvidia, ar you=?
Reply Quote
Having this problem as well. Every time I try to go into Kulle's archives it boots me with this message. Solo and public games, doesn't matter. Played act 1 for a few hours without problem but as soon as I attempt the Archives again I get booted.

BLIZZ, we need a fix please.
Reply Quote
Adding my voice to the clamour. Game is unplayable after 1.0.5. PLEASE fix this Blizzard!
Reply Quote
Same here, this problem start since the last update.
Reply Quote
Great patch! I can't play the game anymore! Same error...
Reply Quote
Been getting this error since patch 1.0.5. Always happens when entering (by entrance or teleport to player) lvl3 of the breached keep quest. Lvl1-2 and larder works without issues...

Also since last patch, I notice a bunch of glitches, some lagspikes and the stability that we had in patch 1.0.4 seemed to be dissapeared :(
Reply Quote
I have the same problem and I'm really getting tired of this....
Reply Quote
I managed to get rid of that error by uninstalling the game and installing it again using the download client.
Reply Quote
same problem here after istall 1.0.5 patch. ty blizzard!

i use NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460

i wanna play for my money!!!
Reply Quote
first time I have ever gotten this error....on a mac too. Just got booted out of a game for this twice in a row after getting 5 stacks....very frustrating!
Reply Quote
Same problem. Everythig was fine until I entered Royal Cripts on Inferno diff. After few seconds it crashed telling me Diablo 3 was unable to verify core data files and now it happens all the time I try to play.

Running ATI Radeon HD5700 graphics.
Edited by Fuertes#2301 on 10/21/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Uninstall\Install did the trick! Finally!
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem :(
Reply Quote
Same problem, after updating to 1.0.5
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]