Diablo® III

Unable to validate core data files?

Blizzard do something about this please!
At least give us a repair....
Reply Quote
Complete uninstall / re-download & install fixed the problem for me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Just started getting this problem today... happens every time i go into the crypts in Act 1 but doesn't seem to happen any other time.
Reply Quote
Is the only fix to reinstall? I just started getting this, it happens more frequently in a3, within 5 mins, and just happened for me in a2, 45 mins.
Reply Quote
Find and Delete the CACHE folder in D3 game folder.
Reply Quote
I have this same problem as well, game crashes with core data validation problems as soon as I reach the checkpoint upon entering the Royal Crypts.
Reply Quote
Same problem,
Very very frustraiting. Every 5 minutes the same error.
Nothing works.
Reply Quote
Deleting the Cache folder solved the problem forme!
Thanks a lot, Greyvi!
Reply Quote
yep I can also confirm that deleting the cache folder works!
Reply Quote
I am also having this problem. I cant find the cache folder anywhere. any hints as to where its at?
Reply Quote
Deleted cache file. Opened game (Hardcore, normal, cathedral level 2) and it happened a few seconds into the game.

The game is currently unplayable as it is. I don't get more than a couple minutes into this level without this popping up and kicking me out.
Reply Quote
Just had same problem since 2 days ago, how to fix it? and how do I find the cache file?the game keep kicking me out when this sh1t pops out
Reply Quote
Did everything you said, and reinstalled game twice, still not working!!!
Reply Quote
Sorry for the thread necromancy.

This has started happening to me. Thought it was isolated, but my hardcore character nearly died because of this thing.

Followed the instructions of the CM. Will update and see where it goes.
Reply Quote
Yeah... so three days later. Windows is finally installed again. Took an act of congress. Apparently a single dust flake under a ram chip was causing all sorts of mayhem from when I cleaned the machine out last weekend.

At least thats what I think happened.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]