Diablo® III

URGENT: RL Auction House - Error 0

85 Undead Priest
I have had a sale today of an item in RL Auction, it was showing processing for 4 hours or so then all of a sudden gave me Error 0, sale failed.

If you look on youtube it says its glitch people are using by switching regions.

Blizzard, fix this ASAP please, critical error!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Thank you for returning the item, but maybe change Error 0 to auction canceled or something. It easy to freak out when it says failed and you have nothing in stash.
Reply Quote
Well....over the course of the last 4 weeks I have given Blizz the benefit of the doubt from countless screw ups over the AH

Now that my 1h sold for $250 ... waited 4 hours for processing and now it says it failed?

LIKE REALLY ? ? ? ?
Reply Quote
How did you get your item back?

Did you send in a ticket or called?

I still haven't gotten my item back, and i have opened a ticket as well as called.....
Reply Quote
Same here, I sold an item and it said Processing for at least 24 hours, then it said Failed Auction House Error(0). My item never came back nor did I get any payment. Submitted a ticket and called as well.

Can we get a blue please to comment on this? This has to do with real money..
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I just had the same thing happen too but my item is back in my completed auctions tab so I can send it back to my stash.

It still says Action Failed. (Error 0) after my item in the completed tab though when you mouse over the red exclamation point.
Reply Quote
Bump- Where are you blue's? A lot of people are having this issue I've found a bunch of posts on this issue. Just would like to know what this is about
Reply Quote
Can we Bump this up to get Blue attention
Reply Quote
Infinite bump.
Reply Quote
Bump =D!
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I just got an email from Blizzard about this issue with the Error 0 and here it is:

An auction associated with this Diablo III account has encountered an issue and has been cancelled for the protection of the parties involved. While we strive to minimize any auction cancellations and regret the inconvenience involved, keeping the auction house safe and secure is something we take very seriously. Any funds used to participate in this auction will be returned to the buyer, and the item will be returned to the seller in the Diablo III auction house “Completed” tab.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Please feel free to post/bid on the item again and otherwise continue to use the Diablo III auction house as you would normally.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
Diablo III Customer Support
Reply Quote
i jsut had the same error. auction failed. Got my item back but the anoying part was it was on a BID it failed, that means i would prolly have got my money from 2nd highest bidder :-S

This actually destou the marked quite alot!!

ps. was on EU server just found this post with google when i was looking for the error.
Reply Quote
same problem on EU RMAH
when i try to put a item up for sale
Reply Quote
I just ran into this issue on the GAH. Before patch 1.07 it was just slow but now every thing i try to sell brings up the error 0 message. Any one else getting this now that patch is out?
Reply Quote
same here, an item i purchased shows on the auction log, but not in the completed items list..
since then i cant place an item in the auction house for sale
Reply Quote
this has been happening to me for like 3 days. can't buy or sell anything. what is going on?
Reply Quote
same problem
Reply Quote
I bought 20k tears for crafting the new crafts and ever since i can no longer post items or buy items on the gold auction house... pretty fail
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]