Diablo® III

URGENT: RL Auction House - Error 0

Logging on after the release of patch 1.07 using the GAH I am unable to sell items, now I would be perfectly fine with waiting but I have tons and tons of items that I had when I originally quit a few months back and now I cannot sell them? Whats the point of playing if I don't have any space to put new items? Please fix this "Error 0" when trying to sell items. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Same problem here - error 0...please fix Blizz
Reply Quote
same problem for a few days now
no change
Reply Quote
Cant buy anything on ah.
Cant Sell Anything in ah.
Cant see profile on site.
Can they give my money back?
Reply Quote
Any time I try to sell anything I get Auction Failed (Error 0). WTF blizzard?

Blues?
Reply Quote
same problem. plz fix it blizzard!!!!
Reply Quote
3 days now since I could use the GAH. I've emptied so much stuff from the auction vault that I've filled the bank tabs in an attempt to create GAH auctions.

It's at the point now where I can't play unless I don't pick up as I just hold back higher mp groups with needing to ID 2 - 3 times as often as the others.

Please fix before I stop bothering to come back to see if it's been sorted.
Reply Quote
Blues ??????????????????
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923993843

Unfortunately their workaround doesn't seem to work for me :'(
Edited by pindle#2913 on 2/23/2013 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have one item that I can't list gives me the error 0 msg, even when I gave it to my wife's account and tried listing from her stash same msg...like the item is cursed or else!
Reply Quote
Having the same problem for 2 days
C'MON BLIZZARD GET YO !@#$ TOGETHER
Reply Quote
And thanks for the work around so now instead of having an empty stash & being unable to access the AH
NOW I HAVE A FULL STASH WITH NO ACCESS TO THE AUCTION HOUSE THANKS BLIZZARD!!!

*Sarcasm DO NOT USE THE WORK AROUND IT DOESN'T WORK
Edited by TriGgA#1846 on 2/26/2013 2:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Support team :
can't buy and sell in AH since yesterday, pls help
Reply Quote
I got error 0 again!
Reply Quote
Same here just bougth an item then i wanted to sell it again and error 0, any solution for this yet?
Reply Quote
Cannot sell on the AH due to error 0. Please fix blue
Reply Quote
Cleared out all items in completed tab, re-logged in, shows that I have 50 completed auctions with an empty completed tab.
Reply Quote
There is a sticky post for Error 0. Basically they are telling us we have to wait til they do a patch. All I know is that I have lost lots of gold due to Blizzard being so slow to correct this problem.
Reply Quote
Same problem. I cannot BUY, SELL or BID. (Error 0)
Reply Quote
Same !@#$ start to happen to me again just now. WTF?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]