Diablo® III

Euro 2012

Who are you all supporting??
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
not really supporting anyone i enjoy watching all the teams. I think France and Germany will make it to the finals. England/Italy/Russia best chances at making it to semis.
Reply Quote
VIVA ITALIA!

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/ericUEFA1.jpg

Anyone want to put up some gold for betting purposes? >:D
Edited by eric0095#1951 on 6/13/2012 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Euro 2012 is like Euro 2004, everyone starting to play boring crap defensive football. Its a joke.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm Serbian, but my joke of a national team didn't even qualify. So I guess Spain.
Reply Quote
Spain or England.
Reply Quote
I had Holland winning it, but that was a major bust.

I think it's Germany's to lose at this point, but Portugal are surprising, Greece too.

I'm pulling for England, I guess, since I'm of English descent and follow the EPL religiously. That and I'd like to see them not flop for once.
Reply Quote
Germany-Greece 4:1 olé
Edited by Degra#2917 on 6/22/2012 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
4-2 FT - that PK rears it's ugly head again in this tourney. Germany just looks too good.
Reply Quote
I'm with Portugal since it's my country and all, but I bet Spain or Germany will win this year
Reply Quote
Italia today did not look like they were in any way ready to face Germany, especially with Germany having two extra days rest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]