Diablo® III

Have you lost your mind Blizz?

In what world do you live in blizz that you would allow people; gluttonous people to price crap so high?
I took one look at the RMAH just now and searched 1-hand barb type weapons and with little surprise found exactly what I expected, a travesty.
I am not entirely sure who at blizzard thought it would be a great idea to let players set prices on items but you sir should be FIRED! Millions of gold or $250 for a piece of gear that isn't even legendary ffs!
90 Night Elf Warrior
Dude, don't buy it then. Nobody is forcing you to purchase a fake item in a game.
2 Draenei Warrior
I think it's a bit ridiculous that they actually set a limit to be honest.

Not that i've sold an item for anything more than $10, but i simply believe in general that other people should not have a say about how you spend your money.

I suppose the only reason i don't see it as a big problem is that Diablo is Blizzard's property, and i believe they have a right to do whatever it is they want with it. If anyone someone else came up to me and told me what to do with my property, i can't say i'd appreciate it much.
Edited by Yagnatia#1518 on 6/13/2012 11:40 AM PDT
Do you know how a free market works?

If the prices are too high, don't buy the item. Prices will come down if no one is willing to pay.
2 Draenei Warrior

If the prices are too high, don't buy the item. Prices will come down if no one is willing to pay.

You're getting into fundamental economics here, i doubt the angry kids know or care what that is.
I paid eleven dollars for a 24 oz light lager beer at a hockey game recently.

$250 dollars for top-end items on a popular game is unsurprising to say the least.
People ARE paying that much though. I saw Trump sell 2 $250 items yesterday on his stream.

People are willing to pay it, so prices will probably remain this high for top-tier items.

Thing is, people have been buying gold since D3 came out. 5 or so days ago, gold was $10 per million and people were buying it up ON THESE VERY FORUMS. That would mean an item selling for $25 was 25 million, and 25 million gold items were selling like crazy. My weapon alone was probably worth 40-50 million then and even more now. I think it's worth more than $250 and therefore will probably not sell it until the price limit is increased.
Community Manager
"Blizzard Invents Free Market Trade"

Has a nice ring to it.

Has a nice ring to it.

I lol'd
100 Orc Shaman

Has a nice ring to it.

Reported for trolling.

Has a nice ring to it.

Quote of the century. Thanks! =D
90 Tauren Druid

Has a nice ring to it.

Now now, that isn't nice, These brats have probably never even heard of the word economics. They only know that mommies card lets them get stuff.

Has a nice ring to it.

--Blizzard

Has a nice ring to it.

+1
06/13/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Backslider
You realize they get a percentage right? And you think the players are the ones being greedy?

You realize you're getting free money while playing a video game, right? and you think Blizzard is being greedy.
In what world do you live in blizz that you would allow people; gluttonous people to price crap so high?
I took one look at the RMAH just now and searched 1-hand barb type weapons and with little surprise found exactly what I expected, a travesty.
I am not entirely sure who at blizzard thought it would be a great idea to let players set prices on items but you sir should be FIRED! Millions of gold or $250 for a piece of gear that isn't even legendary ffs!

U mad bro?

Has a nice ring to it.

Sweet, now blizzard is retconing history as well as patch notes.

Next it will be "Blizzard invents being a smart !@#"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]