Diablo® III

Anyone else making a killing off the RMAH??

http://i.imgur.com/lvqRE.png

All legit, no exploiting or chest/goblin farming at all. Pretty much attained from flipping on the GA till I accumulated some pretty good items. I have spent about 20 hours maximum flipping items on the auction house, and about 100 hours in game playing on my witch doctor, but that time doesnt matter since I haven't found a single good item worth selling.

So setting aside the hours I've played the game as just pure fun, that means I have actually "worked" 20 hours by flipping on the AH. That puts me at $50 per every hour that I have spent AH farming so far. It probably won't last very long at that rate but consider it a part time job that you had for a month. I'd say that it turned out to be VERY lucrative for me :)
Edited by Quantum#1776 on 6/13/2012 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Where are all the sploiters, I wanna see your bling!
Reply Quote
i made 6$... with trashy items not even worth half a million lol
Reply Quote
The cut blizz takes from garbage items is very high lol.
Reply Quote
Made 184.00 today on one item. :)
Reply Quote
I think with this the fast food chain might be hurting for people soon LOL
Reply Quote
06/13/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Yamachon
I think with this the fast food chain might be hurting for people soon LOL

Once I completely dump everything I own including gold, I'll be sitting on maybe $2500 in sales, after the transfer to paypal it will be $2150 and after the transfer from paypal to my bank, I'll end up with $1800. Not bad at all considering I have 100 hours in, that's $18 an hour for playing a game I would have played anyways.
Reply Quote
I'm going to laugh so hard at these people paying 200 bucks for a legendary that's going to be useless after they buff them...
Reply Quote
trust me fast food will be around till there's no man left alive.
diablo 3 will die long before that.
Reply Quote

All legit, no exploiting or chest/goblin farming at all. Pretty much attained from flipping on the GA till I accumulated some pretty good items. I can imagine all the chest/goblin farmers have probably made thousands and the gold dupers probably tens of thousands but I'm quite happy with what I'm making with little to no effort.

Good job!

The question is, can you maintain that pace?
Reply Quote
Those of you with high hopes of scoring payouts should re-read the FAQ. I just noticed via another thread that the items you are selling, you may "never" see those funds. If in the auction setup you did NOT select paypal as the place to be paid and left the default option of "battle.net balance" as payment you are screwed. Someone mentioned that we are unable to transfer money OUT of battle.net over to our Paypal. If its true all of ya are screwed to only spend that money right back in the game.
Reply Quote

All legit, no exploiting or chest/goblin farming at all. Pretty much attained from flipping on the GA till I accumulated some pretty good items. I can imagine all the chest/goblin farmers have probably made thousands and the gold dupers probably tens of thousands but I'm quite happy with what I'm making with little to no effort.

Good job!

The question is, can you maintain that pace?

Probably not, I'll slow down to maybe 10/hr now since most of the stuff I sold were from hoarding over those hundred hours, and then further down to 5/hr as prices stabilize and I lose the volatility that I need to snag deals. When I reach a point where I feel like I am wasting my time, I'll sell my game account with 2 level 60's for like $40 or so and be entirely done with the game. Then its a waiting game until Path of Exile, Lineage Eternal, and Torchlight 2 come out.
Reply Quote
06/13/2012 02:14 PMPosted by revolana
Those of you with high hopes of scoring payouts should re-read the FAQ. I just noticed via another thread that the items you are selling, you may "never" see those funds. If in the auction setup you did NOT select paypal as the place to be paid and left the default option of "battle.net balance" as payment you are screwed. Someone mentioned that we are unable to transfer money OUT of battle.net over to our Paypal. If its true all of ya are screwed to only spend that money right back in the game.

People who can't read have bigger problems...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

Exactly how many threads do you plan on posting this link in? You need a friend.

Oh, and no, I am not jealous. I think it is cute.
Reply Quote
I don't understand why someone would buy items to finish inferno at level 60. Then what?
Bragging rights? I just don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
06/13/2012 02:14 PMPosted by revolana

The QQ when the derps who failed to realize this zerg the forums... it will be majestic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]