Diablo® III

Game Creation Limit- Updated

Why limit our farming/gaming experience just because your servers can't handle all the requests? Seems like a cheap way out to me.
I'm actually for this, as it makes sense to me.

Why? It makes you play through the acts, and I get the impression that's what Blizzard wants us to do.

yea but its hard to play though the acts if u dont have gear.. and how do you get gear? farm....
This is a knee-jerk reaction to a problem. How about you guys get a white-board and spend some time coming up with real solutions to the problem?
Blizzard Employee
I threw a reply in another thread, so just quoting myself here for reference:

06/12/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Bashiok
After looking into some reports you guys provided it seems the limit may have not been working exactly as intended. Working properly you really shouldn't see it, even in fairly normal 'farming' conditions, or reasonable amounts of character swapping. We're shutting it off until we can take a better look at it tomorrow.

Locking the thread for now. We'll re-open when we have an update to share (if we don't just make a new thread altogether).
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]