Diablo® III

Game Creation Limit- Updated

Players paying for blizzard's poor servers again?
You could always test it yourselves?
06/12/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Xeromus
You could always test it yourselves?

Legit solution, but very tedious.
06/12/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Cambob
This is your insane solution to botting? You're punishing everyone? Holy crap you people are stupid.

agreed...this is really really stupid!!!!!
Much better post since the one in the Tech Forums was deleted where the guy said it wasn't intended.

6.5 million copies sold. 30% from the RMAH..buy more servers. Simple stop trying to juice us for more cash and limit us at the same time.

It's to stop the bots from constantly making games at in-human speed rates... lol.

It's not going to stop bots from bot farming, since they can simply make a script to reflect the delay.

The only ones being punished are actual players, sitting in front of the computer, staring at the error message.

It's a stupid and ineffective way to "fix" this problem.
when is pvp so i can make lots games and kill everyone
Couldnt that have been done before the economy got ruined? xD
I, honestly, hope that this change remains permanent.
90 Orc Death Knight
useless sticky if you dont say how many games we can make
85 Draenei Shaman
Much better post since the one in the Tech Forums was deleted where the guy said it wasn't intended.

6.5 million copies sold. 30% from the RMAH..buy more servers. Simple stop trying to juice us for more cash and limit us at the same time.

BUSTED.
85 Worgen Warrior
Any reason why blizz felt the need to exclude this "feature" in the patch notes?
Why are you guys discouraging farming as whole? It feels like the only way to play this is to follow the linear questline. It grows stale after finishing normal difficulty.
90 Troll Druid
One of your wWorst decisions ever. I hated having to wait AN HOUR before I could run more than 5 dungeons in WoW, and this looks like the exact same thing, though THANK GOD it's a shorter time frame. I get that you want to reduce server load or stop botters.. but this won't help that much :(
The one thing I had given Diablo 3 over Diablo 2 was the ability to go in and out of games at will with no limit. Getting realmed on Diablo 2 was annoying but understandable as the game was out when 56K modems were still being used and servers couldn't handle the stress from the bots being used.

And now even that is gone. XD game gets worse each week.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]