Diablo® III

Game Creation Limit- Updated

they have completely ruined this game. it started out pretty good, now everything they are doing has bashed it to the ground. great job blizz, pvp will not save ur failed attempt at a new diablo after 12 years
06/12/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Lylirra
Any reason why blizz felt the need to exclude this "feature" in the patch notes?

It was an independent change made outside of patch 1.0.2c.

I'm assuming the fact you didn't respond to what the actual limit is means that it's not a simple answer...

Oh well, thanks for keeping everybody posted :)
dislike... if enough folks post, maybe we get heard?
Seriously... Diablo 3 is getting more boring and boring every day to play.
And how many games is this? And this only works on CREATING and not JOINING, right? I'd hate to get a 12 hour "REALM DOWN".
well ant this just a kick in the teeth so i cant use the rmah cuz i have a prepaid phone and now i cant hunt for items and game gold the way i want to. in a game that is based around hunting for items and gold. it crazy how 1 patch can suck all the fun out of the game.

i think im just going to go back to swtor at least in that game im not told how i can and cant farm.
Holy crap Blizz! This does not mainly focus on server stability, does it? Is this your lame excuse to detour botters? Really?

You must have some real geniuses working in your problem solving department.

"Ok there seems to be a minority of botters farming one place, leaving game, then resuming to farm one spot. What do we do about this?"

"PUNISH ALL THE PLAYERS!!!!"

"Perfect! Problem solved. I'm going to go count my money now."
This is not going to work cause the game wont be able to tell the diffenrce between some 1 quiting and recreating and some 1 dropping so people who are getting bad latency with this are going to get screwd once again
90 Troll Druid
Limiting player access to the game servers, in a game where you HAVE to play online.. awesome.
I guess when I'm out trying to do Whimsyshire, and there's a champion/rare pack ON TOP OF THE ENTRANCE PORTAL multiple games in a row, when I get temporary blocked from the servers from making a new game, it'll be entirely my fault.
!@#$ you Blizzard, seriously.
We've recently added a limit to the number of games a player can create within a certain amount of time. Players who hit this limit will see the error: "Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions." After receiving this error, you will need to wait approximately 10 to 15 minutes before creating any additional games.

This change was made to help reduce server strain and improve overall game stability, and we'll continue to monitor the situation and make additional improvements as necessary. We're currently working to find a solution that allows most players who are playing normally to create games without encountering this error, but will still limit some of the more extreme cases of rapid game creation. We appreciate your patience as we make these adjustments.

Thank you!

SO what you are saying is, i cannot farm small simple monsters without getting a 15 min game creation suspension?
This is going to fail horribly and makes me want to quit even more.
this is not the right decision u have to do
I still don't see why people are complaining unless they're doing < 3 minute runs or something. You really shouldn't be either way...

Though I would like a number on games/hour or really the threshold like it was in D2.
For those who are simply trying to farm for the pony staff, or for achievements, can we PLEASE have some sort of intelligent answer to HOW MANY times we can reset? We really don't need a big mystery, we're willing to do our part to "stop bots" or "give the servers a break" or whatever it is we're supposed to be doing, but the "Surprise! No game for you!" is not fun or nice.

Set a number on it (6 resets per hour, whatever) and tell us. Please.
Wow... Great way to Drop more people from playing this game.
Honestly....?
WHY cant i play this game how i want to play?...
WHY DON'T YOU JUST PLAY FOR Me........
fnretarded
06/12/2012 06:36 PMPosted by LadyKaro
And how many games is this? And this only works on CREATING and not JOINING, right? I'd hate to get a 12 hour "REALM DOWN".

It's the same thing from the view point of the server.

Otherwise, you wouldn't get restricted from "joining" in public games or invites to friend's games.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So now to farm gear I get to play through the shallow story over and over again? I replay some of the older final fantasy games every year, not every day and they have far better stories then this game. GG Blizz, don't think I'll be playing much longer.
06/12/2012 06:24 PMPosted by letters
Why not just go the old D2 route and kick us right out of battle.net if we make too many games?

Because then the bots would put a strain on the login servers.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]