Diablo® III

Activision kills another great company

(Locked)

title
they killed Call of Duty and infinity ward was once a great, respectful company that cared about the quality of their games, just like Blizzard used to.
06/12/2012 08:03 PMPosted by AntonChigur
they killed Call of Duty and infinity ward was once a great, respectful company that cared about the quality of their games, just like Blizzard used to.

FPS's were good at a time?

When was this?
85 Troll Hunter
There is a sniper outside your house, about to kill your internets, and your dog.

/fear the companies.
06/12/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Ablac

When was this?

Oh sorry, you're probably too young to know about this sort of thing.
gonna be closed for using caps...
06/12/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Ablac

When was this?

back in teh day before activision ruined it
true story brah
Community Manager
We're Blizzard Entertainment. We're the development studio that designed this game and its business model. If you have any issues or concerns about how we make games, take them up with us in a civil, reasoned manner. Claiming some larger corporate entity is to blame without any tangible evidence just isn't constructive and has no merit.

These forums are here so we have a great resource for collecting player feedback and, when necessary, relaying design insight and important information back to the community. I hope you see why choosing to fabricate a narrative that explains any frustration you might be having with this game not only doesn't help us, but is counter productive for you too.

P.S. Please don't post thread titles in all caps. I've edited that for you. :)
We're Blizzard Entertainment. We're the development studio that designed this game and its business model. If you have any issues or concerns about how we make games, take them up with us in a civil, reasoned manner. Claiming some larger corporate entity is to blame without any tangible evidence just isn't constructive and has no merit.

These forums are here so we have a great resource for collecting player feedback and, when necessary, relaying design insight and important information back to the community. I hope you see why choosing to fabricate a narrative that explains any frustration you might be having with this game not only doesn't help us, but is counter productive for you too.

You should of edited his title to say Blizzard Entertainment.
Edited by Prosercunus#1610 on 6/12/2012 8:18 PM PDT

You have too much of a bankroll (Activision-Blizzard) for me to reasonably accept imposing a limit on game creation at a level that effects people farming a boss.

The only way I could possibly go along with something like this is if it were at a level such that only people who spam-join public games to spam were affected.

Is that constructive enough?
Edited by Manthra#1588 on 6/12/2012 8:21 PM PDT
06/12/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Dichotomy

When was this?

Oh sorry, you're probably too young to know about this sort of thing.

I'm well over 18 years old.

Your assumption is now invalid.

Do you wish to try again?
So what do you think about the extremely large amount of negative feedback Zarhym?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]