Diablo® III

Activision kills another great company

(Locked)

It's hilarious watching 12 year olds think the RMAH is some kind of get rich quick scheme that Activision forced onto Blizzard. The RMAH is probably the least lucrative form of monetization I could think of for a game. Newsflash: managing microtransactions like this is not free and a 15% cut is generously low for such a service.
Or you could post your own website like they did in d2 and price how much you sold your stuff for and then enter games to just dump them off to the buyer. And then have almost 100% of the cut wired straight to your paypal.
06/12/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Newsin
Honestly, Blizzard reminds me a lot of Apple... control what users do. Which is really sad but honestly I didnt expect any different. I saw this coming years ago. But in the end its a decent game I guess...

At least the App store is an open platform.

Blizzard are soooooo scared of player-made mods nowadays.
Good points, +1 for ya. By the way tell me, are you related with Tyreal? XD
We're Blizzard Entertainment. We're the development studio that designed this game and its business model. If you have any issues or concerns about how we make games, take them up with us in a civil, reasoned manner. Claiming some larger corporate entity is to blame without any tangible evidence just isn't constructive and has no merit.

These forums are here so we have a great resource for collecting player feedback and, when necessary, relaying design insight and important information back to the community. I hope you see why choosing to fabricate a narrative that explains any frustration you might be having with this game not only doesn't help us, but is counter productive for you too.

P.S. Please don't post thread titles in all caps. I've edited that for you. :)

hey you wanna relay some feedback to the thousands of hardcore players you !@#$ed in the %^- over the last few days? since you have time to get butthurt over this dumbass thread why dont you take a few seconds to explain why your servers decide to crash every night
06/12/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Pagiraynia
Good points, +1 for ya. By the way tell me, are you related with Tyreal? XD

Ya, me and him chill all the time up in the high heavens. Angel of justice loves to roll em and smoke em. "high" heavens bro.
Activision got another notch in the old belt no doubt
85 Blood Elf Mage
We're Blizzard Entertainment. We're the development studio that designed this game and its business model. If you have any issues or concerns about how we make games, take them up with us in a civil, reasoned manner. Claiming some larger corporate entity is to blame without any tangible evidence just isn't constructive and has no merit.

These forums are here so we have a great resource for collecting player feedback and, when necessary, relaying design insight and important information back to the community. I hope you see why choosing to fabricate a narrative that explains any frustration you might be having with this game not only doesn't help us, but is counter productive for you too.

So you admit someone is to blame for this train wreck? :D

We'd like the limit removed, just in case you haven't been reading the feed backs..... or I guess in a more civil, reasoned manner - we'd like the limit removed, please.

The forums are usually stupid. Don't try to reason with them, it won't work.

That's right. We're just paying customers. What we think doesn't matter.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]