Diablo® III

Activision kills another great company

(Locked)

We're Blizzard Entertainment. We're the development studio that designed this game and its business model. If you have any issues or concerns about how we make games, take them up with us in a civil, reasoned manner. Claiming some larger corporate entity is to blame without any tangible evidence just isn't constructive and has no merit.

These forums are here so we have a great resource for collecting player feedback and, when necessary, relaying design insight and important information back to the community. I hope you see why choosing to fabricate a narrative that explains any frustration you might be having with this game not only doesn't help us, but is counter productive for you too.

P.S. Please don't post thread titles in all caps. I've edited that for you. :)

If you folks listened to the beta testers and made the changes earlier in the shipped copies, Diablo III wouldn't have had as many problems it is facing now.

Shame on you for declaring that feedback is taken. They are only considered when the masses cry out together, not when the "small" pool of loyal beta testers sounded out to you folks.
86 Blood Elf Mage
You're right. Activision really kills CoD when they let Treyarch make the game. Their games suck. Zombies is the stupidest game mode. Infinity Ward is so much better.
The only good game Activision ever made was Pitfall. EPIC.
FPS's were good at a time?

When was this?
Modern warfare1 was a great game.
And its not another company that screwed with anything... It's called greed. It eventually creeps up to everything and deteriorates the quality of products and services
06/12/2012 08:04 PMPosted by MasterKnives
Blizzard is at fault for this as well. I mean FFS crysis 2 was better then this garbage.
I loved Crysis 2....SP. But their MP was destroyed by the team that created TimeSplitters. I'm not sure why everyone's excited for TimeSplitters 3 when it was pretty universal that Crysis 2 had a great SP but crappy MP. Loved Crysis 1's MP though....I miss it. Great game Crysis 1 was all around. Shame about what they did to the MP in 2. I enjoyed 250+ Hours in Diablo 3...then they nerfed a lot of stuff and now it's impossible for my Wizard to continue on unless I use real money. I got my monies worth out of the game though, with that many hours of entertainment. Great value. I still attempt to move forward about 2 hours a day but I'm just standing in place (kind of like when I cast teleport LOL). I hope 1.03 makes it so I can actually progress. BLizzard wasn't destroyed...but they do keep making mistakes. They should've implemented this time limit thing day 1 and kept the drop rates higher....
View profile
We're Blizzard Entertainment. We're the development studio that designed this game and its business model. If you have any issues or concerns about how we make games, take them up with us in a civil, reasoned manner. Claiming some larger corporate entity is to blame without any tangible evidence just isn't constructive and has no merit.

These forums are here so we have a great resource for collecting player feedback and, when necessary, relaying design insight and important information back to the community. I hope you see why choosing to fabricate a narrative that explains any frustration you might be having with this game not only doesn't help us, but is counter productive for you too.

The forums are usually stupid. Don't try to reason with them, it won't work.

Oh sorry, you're probably too young to know about this sort of thing.

I'm well over 18 years old.

Your assumption is now invalid.

Do you wish to try again?

I have been 'gaming' for almost twice your age young man.
Edited by Salt#1101 on 6/12/2012 8:23 PM PDT
06/12/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Prodro
It's the truth, Activision and EA are the bane of good games.
06/12/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Toad
Activision has no authority over Blizzard. They're both owned by Vivendi.

Never really worked in a large corporation with subsidiaries before eh?
MVP
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HC
Customer feedback: you people suck at making games.

How much more feedback do you need?

Because that really doesn't tell anyone how or why you feel that way.
I think that all Blizzard games follow the same trend. They release them when they are playable, and work on them til they are great. Diablo 3 is a good game, and through months, and years of Blizzard fine tuning, I'm sure it will be great.
100 Tauren Warrior

You waste your breath on mongoloids.
Well considering all the games you've made BEFORE merging with Acti was GOLDEN, kinda lets the mind wander...
06/12/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Prosercunus
You should of edited his title to say Blizzard Entertainment.

Can someone please explain the 'entertainment' bit if this to me?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]