Diablo® III

Gold Find Cap

85 Worgen Mage
I have been reading around and have not had luck with an answer to my question. Is there a cap that Gold Find% is no longer beneficial? I saw a video online that said 250% but have not seen anything from Blizzard on this. Is there a cap and if so, does anyone know what % it is at?
Reply Quote
i don't think there is a cap, not that i have found. got 271% normally and over 350% with stacks.
u can see the size of gold stacks go up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I have heard of players achieving really high gold find like 400+%. Is there anyone that has hit those kinds of numbers that can offer their insight?
Reply Quote
Kaileel - If you read the post about the 1.04 patch notes. The new Paragon leveling system caps magic find and gold find to 300% before valor stacks. So it appears the most gold find you can get is 300% plus 5 stacks of valor. So 375% I guess...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]