Diablo® III

Balance refund?

Hey guys, let's skip the "HAHA you're dumb stuff"But I accidently added $100 bucks to my Bnet Balance and I wanted to get it refunded. It was still in the Pending state when I tried called Blizzard (Took me 40 minutes to talk to them)I spoke to a lady and after she reviewed my stuff, she informed me that my funds will be returned if they had not already been processed, if the funds were already processed than they can take upto 72 hours or more I think.Anyway, a few hours later I checked my Paypal. and the 100 dollar transaction was complete, my Battle.net account recieved the $100 I didn't want to put through.I tried called them again (Probably about 2-3 hours of phone time of waiting on the que line) but I couldn't reach them.Am I not getting my refund back? I'm confused as to why the funds were processed when the lady told me that she was going to take action for me and I had nothing to worry about.

The funds went through under 24 hours aswell.
Edited by Birdman#1190 on 6/13/2012 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Undead Warrior
How do you "accidentally" add 100$? You have to click several buttons just to get it to go through. It's not as if you can misclick once and it charges you.
Reply Quote
Please explain how accidently you clicked around 20 "Yes I confirm" from paypal.
Reply Quote
I was stupid, I clicking it twice on the battlenet site, confirmed it.. didn't see any funds go through, so I was like "Okay, maybe a bug or whatever"

So... yea....
Reply Quote
I'm not sure what to do. I'm extremtly worried.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
you used daddys credit card/paypal account and got caught?
Reply Quote
HAHA you're dumb stuff
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 01:07 AMPosted by ShameSausage
HAHA you're dumb stuff
Reply Quote
I'm not sure what help you're expecting here other than people trolled and mocked.

Contact Blizzard, no one here can help you.
Reply Quote
I'm not sure what help you're expecting here other than people trolled and mocked.

Contact Blizzard, no one here can help you.

true.
except u want to troll or get trolled

just keep contacting blizzard. no one here could really help you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]