Diablo® III

Problems linking paypal and battle.net

In holland we dont use credit cards, everyone uses their bank account. It never occured to me so far that appearently everyone else in the world owns a credit card. And no, i dont buy things from an international company so often.

It is fairly awkward to be honest. We have the ability to pay any Blizzard product with our bankaccount. Why would they disable that for the RMAH? it does not make sense at all.
Reply Quote
Same my payapl is linked to bank account, it has no credit card linked to it.

I dont see why if i want to SELL some stuff on RMAH and transfer funds to my paypal, then onto my bank account why the f do i need to link a credit card.

Should be optional like tick this box if your only going to be selling on the RMAH.
Reply Quote
yes same problem here . when i try attach paypal to b.net paypal asks for a credit card for "this transaction" or something . i have only bank account in my paypal . and want ot attach it to b.net come on ! (playing on EU)
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
This is not an error or a technical support issue. If you do not meet the requirements, then you will be unable to use the optional service. There really is nothing anyone can do for you here other than to provide information on policy. The Blues are not the game Developers and can not change said policy.
Reply Quote
same here!!i can't link paypal to bnet
Reply Quote
OK i dont think blizzard support is understanding this issue so i will ask in VERY understandable terms.........I "HAVE" a valid credit card linked to my pay pal account since i had to have one just to create an account. But to link that account to my battle. net account so that i can get real money not blizz credit in my bank account and yet it is telling me that i need ANOTHER card in order to complete the sync with my account....???? really this makes no sense, i should just be able to log on to battle.net account, go to payment options, go to pay pal, log in to it and then sync......i dont understand why you want another card cause now that i used that card to create my pay pal account it wont let me type it in to sync cause it says im not allowed to use it on more than one pay pal account?????
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Napherian
OK i dont think blizzard support is understanding this issue so i will ask in VERY understandable terms.........I "HAVE" a valid credit card linked to my pay pal account since i had to have one just to create an account. But to link that account to my battle. net account so that i can get real money not blizz credit in my bank account and yet it is telling me that i need ANOTHER card in order to complete the sync with my account....???? really this makes no sense, i should just be able to log on to battle.net account, go to payment options, go to pay pal, log in to it and then sync......i dont understand why you want another card cause now that i used that card to create my pay pal account it wont let me type it in to sync cause it says im not allowed to use it on more than one pay pal account?????

Your issue is totally unrelated to the issue in this thread. Why post in here? You are way more likely to get a response if you create your own thread since it is a separate issue than to post in a thread from June that a blue already answered.
Reply Quote
I'm 20 and I don't have a credit card, nor has my mother... The sole reason I use Paypal is because it requires none... You're telling me Blizzard can't help it, but why can I pay for steam games, LoL characters and the like?
Reply Quote
IM sorry im 25 Years old love WoW SC 2 D3 en Heartstone ; BUT i but evveryting via paypal online like all the games of Blizz ( for WoW only latest expansion ) and i want to buy boosterpacks to support your heartstone game.
But please in Belgium / Netherlands it is realy uncummon to have creditcard unless your job automaticly gives yo u one.

Please understand that players will not link Credit cards for only battlenet.

+ you can finaly buy prepaid cards via the battleshop , i was like YEEES FINALY ....
not not finaly you can pay the prepaid card using the exact same paymenth methods as normal top up .... why dont you just allow the paypall without CC like evvery other webshop there is out there online ^^.

Those are 1 manned bussinesses and you are a making milions and cant figure this simple thing out i mean cmon ..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]