Diablo® III

My new Hardcore Dual Wield Stream is Up!

So, I finally got around to playing with all my stream settings for now, and came to a finalization on everything that seems to work nicely.

I'll be streaming in 720p for now since I still don't have my Blackmagic card yet from the mail, but later may try to see how I do in 1080p.

However I can not view the chat live while streaming, since I don't have dual monitors and can't use my laptop yet to sit in chat while I stream on my desktop, but soon enough I will be getting a second monitor just to do that.

But, if you wish to pop in and support a new stream, It would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure if you stay a while you'll hear me speak in my silly voices, and Deckard Cain style...Also if you have any input to give I'll also gladly accept that, both positivev and negative. Just send me a PRIVATE message in twitch and I'll read it.

Until then, I hope to see you folks around...Right now, I'm eating though :P

www.twitch.tv/widgits
Reply Quote
I like to eat when I play, too. Easy things though, like sandwiches and pizza. Not noodles. Never noodles.
Reply Quote
06/14/2012 02:40 PMPosted by ambrose
I like to eat when I play, too. Easy things though, like sandwiches and pizza. Not noodles. Never noodles.

Yeah, sloppy food is no bueno!

I went with a bagel, ham and cheese, with spicy mustard! CALIANTE!
Reply Quote
Going to start streaming again in like 10minutes. Grabbing more food (I'm not fat I swear!) Then I'll be streaming my newbish DW barb, level 32 now I think, in Act 1 NM.

Plus, I have another monitor now so I can actually see people chatting to me! So ANY help is huge for me, in terms of letting me know how the quality is of the stream etc.

See ya in a few!

twitch.tv/widgits
Reply Quote
Nah that was me who sent you a friend request. Never played with you nor am I a Korean but it was pretty cool to see a live friend request.
Reply Quote
Free bump here. Not often I check out streams, but this Widget has a notable one - and acknowledges each person in the chat. Pretty awesome stuff, cool guy, good watch - and he has a beach in his house! :O
Edited by Squigglez#1600 on 6/15/2012 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Squigglez
Free bump here. Not often I check out streams, but this Widget has a notable one - and acknowledges each person in the chat. Pretty awesome stuff, cool guy, good watch - and he has a beach in his house! :O

Thanks for the support Squiggs!

And yes, that beach is totally awesome! No Myth about it there! LOL
Reply Quote
Its fun fun fun.
Reply Quote
Continuing on! Going Shopping!
Reply Quote
Fun time!
Reply Quote
Happy Father's day Widgets.
Reply Quote
06/17/2012 07:21 AMPosted by Summer
Happy Father's day Widgets.

You aren't pregnant, are you?!
Reply Quote
Starting mah stream...

You ain't a true Hardcore Barb until you play with my AWESOME music!!!!

twitch.tv/widgits
Reply Quote
Yes...I got pregnant from your stream :(.
Reply Quote
R.I.P. IPityDaFoo....Death comes to even the great ones. It seems comcast is in a plot with Blizzard after all!

TL;DR....I was in a group of friends JUST starting Azmodan in NM, we initiated the cut scene and he started creeping out of his little hole in the wall and the moment he did...POOF! The Comcast Fairy decided to pay me a visit and reset my modem/internet for about 30 seconds.

Of course, when I came back I was dead.

Best quote of the night on death from one of the friends... "I kind of figured something like that happened when he dropped that black !@#$ under your feet and you weren't moving, sucks man. I tried to drag you but you had your group closed."

The joke there is about having my group closed, since in another game when players die you can drag them so long as they have their group open. It's ok though, I don't feel bad, his 47 DH died about a week later I think!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]