Diablo® III

Can't use American RMAH from Europe?

I'm from Europe, and earlier today I logged into the Americas server to look about the real money auction house, since it isn't open in the European server yet.

When I go to the AH and click on currency in the to right corner it says "There are no other currencies available". I understood I have to pick a currency from the Options. When I try to do that, I get "No real money currencies are available".

What should I do? Again, I'm from Europe.
Reply Quote
Same exactly, My account is EU but I am playing on US server and I got lvl 60 already there, would appreciate if some one can point to us out wether we can use US RMAH on a EU account or not.

Many Thanks
Reply Quote
You can't use it. RMAH is region specific.
Reply Quote
Would like to see a change in this - I would at least like to view the RMAH if I can't buy from it.
Reply Quote
Blizzard dropped a turd on this one.

Either let me play offline or allow me to switch servers.

You can play on any server you like, however the RMAH is region and currency dependent
"IE" EU can not use NA RMAH, USA RMAH can't use Latin america currency. It's really not that complicated. And I for one am glad they locked out other regions from using each other's RMAH.
Reply Quote
RMAH is region and currency dependent
"IE" EU can not use NA RMAH, USA RMAH can't use Latin america currency. It's really not that complicated. And I for one am glad they locked out other regions from u

Hey Im in support of that.

But Blizzard placed me in the wrong server, sent me a form letter basically saying that I was stupid for not selecting the appropriate region (when I didn't select it) and told me to re-roll on the US servers and abandon the character I spent 99hours, 55 min on.

Again-- let me play offline and I'll stop whining or let me take the character I've played from the US for almost 100 hours, and transfer it to the US servers where I have US currency on the US RMAH. Either way.
Reply Quote
I play on the EU server even though I'm from the US, solely because I have very close friends who live in the EU, along with 2 cousins.
I don't see any harm from using RMAH on different servers. After all Paypal transactions are the same wherever they're originated from. Paypal even coverts currency from $ to € automatically afaik.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]