Diablo® III

Diablo Bug

Was fighting Diablo and he had caged/stuned my wizard. My Hydra got him to the 65% Health where he changes you to the Dream Diablo.. And as I skipped event.. my stun continued for about 1 Minute.. thank god you can use Diamond Skin during this... but I couldnt move or heal untill he caged me again.. and picked me up.. The Effects of the first Diablo should not roll into the next part.
Reply Quote
Hello,

I just want to mention that this bug happened to me as well. It has not yet been fixed: if an event happens while the character is caged, it stays stunned for a long time after the fight resumes. In my case however, I could not use any skill nor potions, so Diablo just butchered me (and I happen to play hardcore...).
Reply Quote
Just wanted to say something similar happened to me just now. In Shadow Diablo phase Diablo was beaten when he grabbed me and picked me up. He teleported with me in his hands and I reappeared in phase 3 of the fight completely stunned for the entire duration of the fight. I was a monk and couldn't even cast Sanctuary. Seems like a pretty big deal.
Reply Quote
It is a big deal. Blizzard says the bug was fixed but must have came back. I'm sure they will fix it again.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8517451781#5
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]