Diablo® III

What's taking so long to load my balance?

86 Human Death Knight
^

1-3 days from paypal verified? why?
I have authenticator, SMS set up.
Paypal lists the payment as 'pending'
Battle.net lists it as 'Queued'

Am I seriously waiting for someone to manually review my transfer?
It's not even a large amount...
Reply Quote
Same, I have also been waiting sense tuesday for my paypal and credit card to go through. I am almost done with this game now.
Reply Quote
I agree this is seriously stupid, even online poker gives you the benefit of the doubt with instant processing unless you have a black mark on your record...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Same, and I am a sad panda :(
Reply Quote
I did not even put a lot in. 20 from a credit card and 10 from paypal to play around with it. Man this game really is going down the drain. I figured blizz would at least get RMAH right.. Guess we were wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I'm thinking that maybe because I entered a low amount of 20$ that maybe I will be one of the last to be processed, but that's just speculation on my part.
Reply Quote
No, I they just aren't willing to risk having any fraudulent activities so they are waiting for everything to clear before making it available....
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
fraudulent activities...

I've been paying for WoW since vanilla release.

Hmmm maybe I'll just start screwing them over? lol. wtf
Reply Quote
It's not 1-3 days, it's AT LEAST 3 days.

Been waiting two days now, on a verified paypal account I've had for more than 10 years.

Here's the thing, they are not 'waiting for it to clear' as it is simply 'queued' and not yet proccessed so can't be cleared by the bank yet.

But, considering all the problems the RMAH is having perhaps it's for the best that I've not been allow to use it yet...
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
I just called paypal.

They said the problem is on Blizzard's end.
The funds are ready and they have not accepted them.
Reply Quote
Same thing
Reply Quote
yep called my bank same thing, the funds are set aside right now waiting for blizzard to accept.
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
also somethings fishy here cause i know a guy that added via paypal last night and funds are now available for him
Reply Quote
Like what was said earlier, maybe because we put in small amounts and that guy put in 250?
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
Knowing this guy he probably did. Lol

I'm waiting the estimated 25 minutes on the line with bliz now, so I'll let you all know how this goes :O
Reply Quote
25x5. Anyway, :). I would like to konw why this is happening. I can understand some kind of caution is needed, but I figure it would be for 250+ deposits. Not 20 bucks.
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
Thank God for speaker phone.

Battery on my cell will probly die before i get thru...............
Reply Quote
GL wth that, I will go ahead and start bashing my head trying to get threw act 3 inferno
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
I wonder if a Blue would post on anything other than hardware problems...
45 mins now
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat fellas. I have everything set up correctly, they have already taken my 50 bucks I gave them through paypal, and still no available balance in game. Amazing how they can take my money right away, but make me wait 3 days before they allow me to spend it. Maybe they are holding our money and drawing interest from it in their bank. Wouldn't surprise me lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]