Diablo® III

What's taking so long to load my balance?

86 Human Death Knight
Finally got off the phone.
Had to get the supervisor after waiting over an hour.

Told me it can take up to 5 days even with paypal.
No reason...........................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
just got off the phone
said it can take 5 days even with paypal
and no reason given

also they can't 'force' the funds through for me
Reply Quote
I've just opened a ticket with them for the queued transaction to be cancelled.

I'm trying to send them 50$ and they are too full of themselves to even take it.

Well they won't have my business.

I suggest you guys do the same. Maybe that'll get them to wake up.
Reply Quote
thats not true i put in 250 and my friend put in 500 and this is our 3rd day waiting
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Charge already shows up on MY cc. Load my god darned balance blizz or I am going to call and ask for a refund.
Reply Quote
impossible as you can only do $250 increments.
Reply Quote
will not help you... blizz told me theres nothing I can do until it clears... I CANT EVEN CANCEL IT... so I called paypal an told them to cancel it... they said THEY CANT EVEN CANCEL IT but shes said she would email the account manager an tell them to cancel it XD XD XD XD XD......

this is going to be the first an last time I load ANYTHING to a blizz account. Absurd they make me wait on a paypal transaction... the first $30 I did came from a verified PP acc an the money transfered from the bank acc.... second was my GFs account where I loaded money DIRECTLY from that MoneyPak card to her ACC... no banking involved... PENDING ON BOTH

Blizzard... please get your head, OUT of your !@#, and give US!, your loyal customers, some GODAMN MUCH NEEDED SUPPORT!

also... I waited an hour an a half for a 3 minute conversation..... THX.... THX.
Edited by Xaian#1792 on 6/14/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, they do the same with my visa transfer..1-3 days -_-

My only interrogation is why Blizzard take so long when everywhere in the world this type of transaction is immediate....

p.s: add monkeys on the transaction process to speed up
Edited by Apollyon#1333 on 6/14/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Blizzard, would you answer this please...
Reply Quote
this is annoying i am on day 4 now and still no funds it took it out of my bank account the day i charged it. I am in act 3 inferno and by the time i get my money in i will most likely be bored of the game and done with inferno by just grinding it out i didnt put a ton of money in i really just wanted to get some gear to help out. Bank verification should be almost instant with the right program and with all the stuff they have now adays for verifying account info. I guess ill just wait its not like i can cancel now i guess.

i put money on cause i got sick of farming and was stuck on act 3 i didnt realize i had to wait a week to get the gear i needed for act 3 i would have just kept gold farming and i would already have been done by now if i knew it would take so long. The Email i got said 1-3 days no where on the email does it say 1-7 days u should probably email them that info up front if they dont know where to look for the info. so that people dont assume they will be getting their money in 1-3 days.

P.S. and in 3 hours it will be day 5 : (
Reply Quote
i tried a 50 dollar 1.didnt go through next day i was like well ima try a 10 dollar 1.couple hours later my balance was $10.00....so idk wtf is going on.3 days later the 50 is still queued
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Same here guys = / haha Blizz shines again
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
it's saturday and my money still isn't here so, bump.

they told me on the phone that it *will* be there by saturday

I'll wait til a reasonable hour to complain more
Reply Quote
97 Worgen Hunter
Well i loaded $250 from my credit card and it's been almost 4 days now without my balance being loaded. Mind you, this is the same credit card i've had my WoW subscription on since 2004.

I got sick of it - i called my credit card company (Citibank) and they have reversed the charges on the ground i haven't received what i paid for. I have my $250 back and Blizzard can go stick their chargeback up their !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same here, It's been over 85 hours, so 3 1/2 days. I opened a ticket but I fully expect them to take another 3 days to answer it.

It's the first time ever in my life time a credit card transaction is queued. When I go to the store, buy something, I don't need to wait 3 days for them to give me my stupid t-shirt. I get it right away.

There's something very wrong with the way Blizzard is treating their clients at the moment. If the RMAH wasn't ready, don't release it, a wise person knows you don't screw over with other people's money...

First and last time I use the Balance system. Also, they better not charge me anything when I ask for a refund.
Reply Quote
I know this is old, but Im bumping it because I have a question. Im going through the same deal, I've loaded $50 to my Battle.net balance and it's labeled as "Queued" on the website. Been like this for 3 days, going on number 4 now. How do I speed along this process? Also, because today is Saturday, will my funds not be ready by Monday at the earliest!?
Reply Quote
What the hell is with the 3-5 days? Blizz is too cheap to do what literally everyone else does? Steam is instant. My item I wanted is gone now. Figures D3 would have screwed up even this aspect. Jay Wilson'd again!
Reply Quote
Same here I have been waiting, and still no credit to my balance. I find it strange that blizz would do this. All the hype about the RMAH, and here we are setting and waiting for them to do their jobs. This sucks real bad.
Reply Quote
Thank you so much for fixing the RMAH, although I lost out on some stuff, I was able to find other things I am able to use. I do hope in the future, this will not happen agin. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]